Brothers Auto Tranport

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by carzntrks, Aug 15, 2008.

1. carzntrks

carzntrks Bobtail Member

Jul 7, 2008
    I 75 No
    This is by far the worst person I have ever had the displeasure of working for. Every summer I get laid off for several weeks from my regular job and look for differant companies to run the road for a couple of weeks for. This is a car haul company based out of Ft Lauderdale, Fla and I was on the road for 10 days for them, the truck was very nice a 2007 Pete but the owner of the company is a jerk to work for. I pride myself as a professional and want to be treated as such but this guy has a complexe and I think he believes that he is Tony Montana from the movie Scareface. Any ways my time on the road took me from Ft Lauderdale to Atlanta to NJ, NY, CT, MA and NH then reloaded in Boston to Brownsville, TX then back to Ft Lauderdale alot of running for 10 days out but I'm fine with that. The only thing that I was not fine with was when I got back to be paid, well this guy see's fit to cut the load price. I was to be paid 25% of the gross, not 25% of the gross after he shave about 25% off the top then he chared me $650 for fuel in his truck and would not pay all of the tolls. When it was said and done he was to send me a check for an additional $280 much much less than the about $1500 I was owed but I will strike it up to the past. And low and behold not check arrives now this guy runs about 40 trucks down the road but sees fit to screw the little guy out of this amount. As I told him a mans word is his bond this man lacks all Honor, Respect and Integraty. Just beware

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. crazycriner

crazycriner Bobtail Member

Sep 15, 2008
    Memphis, TN
    Tjanks for your post. Im a newbie about to go to work for SNI. My plan is to get my experience with them and move on. Hopefully in the auto transport field. I love cars! I hope that i can chat with someone like you who knows what he is talking about and can help a newbie out!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.