Bulls Transport Inc Bulls transport LLC Company violating employee rights wages and safety Elk Grove

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by ITS ME MARIO, Apr 1, 2020.

1. ITS ME MARIO

ITS ME MARIO Bobtail Member

Apr 1, 2020
    Violation of unauthorized Subcontractor pay deductions such as over weight station citations brokerage late charges due to illegal log entries which creates unsafe driving habits for the driver and others on the road, which entails illegal use of personal conveyance in order to make deliveries
    At the beginning of employees employment employer collecting security deposits on lease equipment
    Changing business entities for profit, illegal third-party brokerage accounts
    non-negligent collisions deductible charges whether it be Act of God, or weather related
    Miscommunication between the company amongst themselves and its employees during and after business hours relevant to emergency or non-emergency situations
    The company's behavior is often times disrespectable on the phone or via text
    This company is being monitored very closely by the FMCSA and the Department of Labor Board as well as the Illinois Department of Attorney General Attorney General

Upinsmoke, Sigefrid and bzinger Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    So you are saying a northeast Illinois trucking company is dishonest? ...shocking !!!!
    Please tell more .

4. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    1099 or W2? Lease purchase or owner operator? Freightliners or Volvos?Asking for a friend.

5. 062

062 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Could have saved a lot of time typing that out and just said: Elk Grove

6. theSoz

theSoz Light Load Member

Jan 24, 2020
    There's so much to pick apart but I sure this will be another one hit wonder, so I'm not even gonna try.

Upinsmoke and Bakerman Thank this.
  7. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    I'M SHOCKED! Shocked, I say! That a Chicago area company would stoop so low!

8. Dale thompson

Dale thompson Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    You know your bored when you bother to read a post with Elk Grove in the title. I did get a strong sense of dejavue.

9. stacks

stacks Road Train Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Emerald Isle
    If you do call for a job that’s Advertised in that Region and the voice on
    The other end of the phone sounds like Vladimir hang up Immediately.

10. WickedWing

WickedWing Bobtail Member

May 4, 2020
    I have worked for them for 2 years now. Sometime in November I was living with my sister helping her take care of bills, single mother of 6 children. Her boyfriend in a drunken rage destroyed their house, we were all evicted. Bulls Transport Inc loaned me a substantial amount of cash to rent a new place. These are great people to work for and yes, they do charge me for preventable damage... encouragement to take care of the equipment and not be stupid. They like Chuck Norris and they have ALWAYS PAID ON TIME! PM me if you don't believe me.

Brian

Upinsmoke Thanks this.
  11. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Well hell, who doesn't like Chuck Norris?
    TB John

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.