C.R. England repayment loan

Discussion in 'CR England' started by Southerngirl, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Southerngirl

Southerngirl Bobtail Member

Mar 20, 2018
    Please if there are any new truckers out there for C.R. England can you answer a question if they pay for schooling how long do you have to work for them and if you leave you have to pay back the loan money do they also take money out of your paycheck for the loan after you’re done with school

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    Get first hand info. Call them.

However reading your post I doubt if you plan on staying long enough to pay off the loan.

Bean Jr. and ZVar Thank this.
  4. Southerngirl

Mar 20, 2018
    No no not for me am asking for someone else they just want to be sure that CR England doesn’t take loan money out of your regular employment check just some confusion about if that happens at all

5. Clyde07

Clyde07 Heavy Load Member

May 28, 2013
    If you do any research at all and still end up going to CRE, you deserve to pay them double the original cost.

6. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    It depends on the contract, Some will credit time worked as payment or will offset some of the costs and pay some of the tuition costs as long as the driver is there and employed. This not sharecropping or indentured servitude. All the driver no matter who they get their license through can leave as long as they pay off the costs of the CDL training are paid..

Southerngirl Thanks this.
  7. Southerngirl

Mar 20, 2018
    Am still not getting the answer please if any one know the answer who have actually worked for them please just answer the question about do they take money out of your regular paycheck to repay the school loan even if you’re still working for them I don’t know why all the smart remarks just be kind it’s not too hard to do thanks

8. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    Well, instead of getting all butthurt for people not giving you the exact answer that you want to hear.. perhaps like one of the posters suggested... CALL CR ENGLAND. Sheesh

Bean Jr., TB John, ncmickey and 2 others Thank this.
  9. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    How else they gonna get it, if they ain't taking it out of a paycheck?

TB John Thanks this.
  10. Hoofbeats

Hoofbeats Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Iraq
    I've always wondered how stupid you had to be to work for C R England. Apparently it's ask someone to ask someone without either one actually CALLING C R ENGLAND and finding out for yourself.

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  11. Southerngirl

Mar 20, 2018
    You don’t have to answer sheesh the post wasn’t for you am only asking those who have worked for this company maybe I weather trust the truck driver and not the company Sheeshhhhh

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.