C.R. England repayment loan

Discussion in 'CR England' started by Southerngirl, Mar 20, 2018.

1. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    ... the company is the one with the most up to date and correct information..They are the one's who are carrying and implementing the programs. And as seen here several times a day, drivers tend to make up their own narratives as it fits into their status of victimhood.. They conveniently don't WANT to appear that they understand as then they have to own up to the fact that they too were foolish or completely at fault for their own issues... SHEESH! times two.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018
    Reason for edit: Removed insult
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. diesel drinker

diesel drinker Road Train Member

Apr 10, 2015

4. Metalicious

Metalicious Road Train Member

Sep 27, 2015
    Did your friend not get a copy of the contract he or she signed before they began the school with the company? Typically, most companies require an employment period of one year, in order for the school to be “paid for”. If the student or driver quits before that time passes, then they are liable for paying the debt. However, the actual contract would need to be reviewed. Preferably by an attorney, before your friend just jumps ship. One possibility is using the freedom of information act and checking to see if a grant was secured for your friends training. If one was secured, that grant covered the cost. Period. End of story. Could be unjust enrichment in that case, if it were so that your friend would have to repay what was already paid by a grant, understand? I’m not saying that is what the company did, got a grant, not saying that at all. It’s a hypothetical thing. In any case your friend should not have signed a contract for such training he did not expect to fulfill. And as I read earlier, from another reply, if your friend went to CRE he or she did not do enough research. Your friends consequences as part of separating early will include a bill that he will owe and they can and will keep his entire last check unless labor laws prevent them from doing so. He or she will also find that their DAC report will be badly bruised for years to come. Any company which checks that in making hiring decisions and sees that will not touch him or her.

Bean Jr. and Southerngirl Thank this.
  5. joesmoothdog

joesmoothdog Heavy Load Member

Aug 5, 2013
    OTR
    Yeah..my first choice was to let someone teach me then screw em. Signed
    "how the hell did I end up in a ditch?"

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  6. Hoofbeats

Hoofbeats Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Iraq
    Did you not read the entire thread? She was asking if England takes money out of your paycheck. Her low life relative says he can't support his own kid because England is taking money out of his paycheck for training. She called England and found out that they do not take money out of paychecks for training. The male relative just doesn't want to support his kid.

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  7. Metalicious

Sep 27, 2015
    Nope. Didn’t read the entire thread.

8. Metalicious

Sep 27, 2015
    There’s child support. Tell whoever the mother of the child is to go file for child support. He can tell the judge jury attorney or whomever he chooses his tall tales. They’ll ask for pay stubs and see the real deal.

Bean Jr. and Southerngirl Thank this.
  9. Southerngirl

Southerngirl Bobtail Member

Mar 20, 2018
    Thank you everyone had it wrong jumping all over me I understand the quitting job early and having to pay back the loan I don’t know why the thread got all confused but somehow you got it right I appreciate the comments

Bean Jr., Lonesome and ladr Thank this.
  10. Southerngirl

Southerngirl Bobtail Member

Mar 20, 2018
    You should of read the thread right like the other person who understood what I was saying and explained it all over lol no worries it’s all straightened out

11. ladr

ladr Road Train Member

Apr 14, 2013
    GA
    lol. Just think how much easier it would have been if you had taken my advice and just called them.

Bean Jr., Lonesome and Southerngirl Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.