C R ENGLAND

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Bigjay_atl, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Bigjay_atl

Bigjay_atl Bobtail Member

Sep 18, 2019
    What rights does a trucker have when he or she is denied hometime after 3 weeks on the road and very little compensation. My buddy work for CR England. After receiving barely $300 per week working 11 hour shifts was denied hometime for no reason at all. He refused all load assignments and held back to the terminal from where the truck originated. However CR England reported the truck stolen and an officer was called to the location were the truck was. Tje officer didnt take any actions but what could be worse than spending 3 weeks away from your family and not making a livable wage than having your employers called cops and accuse you of being a criminal.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mitmaks

mitmaks Road Train Member

May 16, 2014
    Well your friend chose to work for #### bottom of the barrel company.

4. Bronco5097

Bronco5097 Light Load Member

Sep 30, 2007
    Tempe,Az
    I'm so sorry he had to go through that. There is a company out there for him. Smart ### remarks don't help matters when some like yourself is asking a simple question. Good luck to your friend.

CMV1987 and Hillbilly hauler Thank this.
  5. Concorde

Concorde Road Train Member

Jun 29, 2016
    West Melbourne Florida
    Lol, first time I received a $300.00 check I wouldn’t be “asking” for home time.

It’s really pathetic that your buddy doesn’t have a spine.

6. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    Honest question. I know it's gonna sound douchy but it's not meant to be that way. Did he do any research before signing on with them? This seems to be how a lot of cre stories end and it seems to be general knowledge. I don't understand how people keep getting wrapped up in these messes, the info is out there

7. Savor the Flavor

Savor the Flavor Medium Load Member

Nov 2, 2018
    "Douchy" is a word? Who knew!

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  8. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    It is now lol

9. Midnightrider909

Midnightrider909 Road Train Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Lets not blame the victim here. If he’s working for CR he is probably broke and desperate. He can’t abandon the vehicle without repercussions and probably doesn’t have the dough for a bus ride home. What CR does to screw employees should be illegal. Anyone working in this country should at least get minimum wage for all hours worked.

10. FlaSwampRat

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I'll agree with that but people still keep signing up for these gigs.....I honestly don't understand why. You can ask anyone in a truck and odds are they will tell you the same thing about cre, you can Google cre and read all the bad reviews yet I'm sure they have a line at the door of people waiting to drive. It's kinda like the no name 1099 jobs, the info is out there that you are most likely to get burned yet people still take the jobs. Does nobody do any research before taking a job?

11. Midlife Trucker

Midlife Trucker Light Load Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Shady Dale, GA
    Let's be honest, how much of a determination can we make from the limited anecdotal information in the OP? Why did his buddy only get $300 per week in take home pay? Does he have judgements? Child support? Bankruptcy deductions? How many 11 hour shifts did he work each week?

I get that CR England isn't one of the top companies for which to work in this industry but from this poorly worded post, from someone who has only posted one message and joined yesterday, we are supposed to make a judgement on this company?

Savor the Flavor and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.