c1/Driver solutions in strafford mo

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by KCtruckin, Dec 20, 2009.

1. KCtruckin

KCtruckin Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Kansas city, MO
    Hey all.

Well I'm sitting here in a hotel waiting to start my first day of school tomorrow morning. I live in kc mo so I drove the 2+ hours down here to springfield/strafford mo to the hotel they put me up in. Thought I would start this thread to document my experience with getting into trucking. If anyone has questions ill try and find some time to get on and update and answer what I can.

Wish me luck.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JustSonny

JustSonny Big Dummy

Oct 22, 2009
    Troutman NC
    Good luck KC! You can really help us wannabes when you get to the recruiting phase. We'll be all ears to find out which companies really are looking for newbies. I hope you have a great experience in school and, most importantly, that you find a seat in a cab right off the bat!

4. KCtruckin

KCtruckin Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Kansas city, MO
    Well i completed the first week........It has been very interesting so far. Alot of fun and alot of studying but so far i could not be any happier with c1/driver solutions in strafford missouri.

5. road dust

road dust Road Train Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    KC, I was there last year. I liked it too. Had some good people there.

6. KCtruckin

KCtruckin Bobtail Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Kansas city, MO
    Hey road dust....

Yeah so far i'm having a good time. The hours are crazy because of the holidays but thats ok. So how did your first year go? Are you driving for a company now?

7. road dust

road dust Road Train Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    KC, when I was there, we even had to do Saturdays due to our class size. It was intense but fun. Is Miss Kelly still there?

Unfortunately, I had to postpone going otr after getting my cdl. Now, a year later, I am having to go back to school. I'm starting Swift school Monday and will be driving for them after 3 weeks of school. I am looking forward to it.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.