C15 flash code 92 explodes in my face

Discussion in 'Heavy Duty Diesel Truck Mechanics Forum' started by Tsrr trucks, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Tsrr trucks

Tsrr trucks Bobtail Member

Nov 11, 2019
    I had some time Friday morning to get to the bottom of my actuator issue. I pulled into a shop to get it diagnosed. Now Monday morning here I sit waiting on a computer. The story I got is I had a hot file and when the tried to read it came back blank. So they flashed it and no the truck won’t move. No acc pedal at all. He said he backed up my computer but he can’t go into it and restore what I had. Apparently I was pushing 675 hp and they can’t do that. What in the world is going on.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Tsrr trucks

Nov 11, 2019
    Yes he tried to do that and decided the new eco was bad. So I’m waiting on a new one to come in.

4. Tsrr trucks

Nov 11, 2019
    Ok so I have a new ECM. 2800 bucks all said and done out the door. Now I went in with a actuator issue I could clear out. Don’t know if that still exists or not. What I do know is now I have error codes 56 and 42. What in the world.

5. Tsrr trucks

Nov 11, 2019
    Truck speedometer goes straight to 80 mph and I can’t get the truck to warm up unless moving down the road. Like the thermostat is stuck open. I’m at a loss.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.