california traffic attorney?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by daddyof4, Aug 2, 2013.

1. daddyof4

daddyof4 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Hemet, CA
    Anyone have any experience or recamendations for any Traffic Attorneys in california? I think I may need one real soon. Or my licence is going to be suspended. Thanks

RAGE 18 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    ooida recommended me a service called roadlaw. they got my speeding ticket changed to the only log book violation i've ever had so far. pissed me off at first but it's not on record anywhere. and i guess won't be since it wasn't an actual inspection.

4. Dewey120

Dewey120 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Southern California
    What county will you be attending court in? I had to appear at the Oakland courthouse and the attorney I hired got my case dismissed immediately.

5. al_huryn

al_huryn Medium Load Member

Apr 19, 2007
    Philadelphia, PA
    interstatetrucker.com, I highly recommend them as do quite a few others here...Used them in Cali in the Banning courts and it was thrown out...

6. daddyof4

daddyof4 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Hemet, CA
    What are there prices like or average? Thank you everyone

7. daddyof4

daddyof4 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Hemet, CA
    I got a notice in the mail saying my licence was going to be suspended at the end of the month for a ftp (failure to pay) that was because of a stuped log book issue. Having myself in the cab for too long or something crazy like that. I was green working for a O/O that screwed me and my family by being ahack. We are living in az now and right when I was going to change my licence over to az. I get this letter. Its a freaking logbook ticket. Not a dui, speeding, fix it, or any traffic issue. Im so glad we left CA. But now I have till the end of the month to contact tge court or im more screwed. And the Riverside superior court has a machine saying "due to budget cut backs, there is no love opperator" talk about setting someone up to fail.

My hat off to all the truckers out there. My family had 2 years of leaning how it is for a trucker and a truckers family. My wife and daughter needed me home more. Would this just effect the class A licence and can I still get a class C?

8. 123456

123456 Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2010
    3-4 different threads,

lots of answers...

JUST call an attorney, it is free to ask them !

9. daddyof4

daddyof4 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Hemet, CA
    Riverside county CA. Almost 2 years ago I got pulled into the rainbow station I-15 north from san diego. It was a log book ticket. Now almost 2 years later they send me a letter saying by the end of the month my licence will be suspended because of a failur-to-pay. I cant even reach the court because no love agents due to budget cut backs. Wow! And we are loving in az and I need to get my licence transfored.

10. daddyof4

daddyof4 Bobtail Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Hemet, CA
    I was not sure if I was in the right catigory in the forum. Im new to forums. Sorry. Just stressed. I was looking for recamendations on a attorney in ca. I have no choice but to call someone. Thanks

11. Boardhauler

Boardhauler Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Ballin' in it for Shakey
    I would try googling "traffic attorney Riverside County". I have a super good one in Nor Cal. I used to reccomend a guy in Bakersfield named Mark Madrigali. I was going to tell you to call him but I googled his name, just to make sure I remembered it right, and he is apparently in jail for murdering his wife!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.