Can’t believe this hasn’t been discussed yet...

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Lennythedriver, Apr 2, 2020.

1. crocky

crocky Road Train Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Yes as a native from FL I will agree that yes FL has it's weird locals to some degree but 99% of the people who they call "FL Man" are people from other states that move here. Now when it's "FL man wrestles a alligator" then yeah that dude was defiantly the 1% FL native but all that other stuff is always transplants...

Oh and the thing about FL being sunny place for shady people.. Yep that's 100% true.. al Capone used to come to my home town in FL and meet with other criminals there because it was not too small but not to big back then.. They'd go to a local bar that was here in town back then.

Wasted Thyme Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

CR England's 3 Bunk Trucks with a mini-UN inside must be Paradise. How do they keep track of which flip-flop belongs with which driver?

FoolsErrand Thanks this.
  4. hallellujah

hallellujah Light Load Member

Apr 1, 2013
    kansas city, mo
    hooray for the deer. he deserves it

Linte_Loco Thanks this.
  5. MericanMade

MericanMade Heavy Load Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Pensacola, FL
    I’m from Alabama, but I moved to NW Florida. Getting an honorary Florida Native designation was easy because this is basically East L.A. (east lower Alabama). :D

tscottme and Linte_Loco Thank this.
  6. Bean Jr.

Bean Jr. Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2014
    This is what those creatures do to cars and trucks! How can you as a driver not get upset with that guy for not plugging that f%@#ing deer? 20200405_234405.jpg

magoo68 Thanks this.
  7. MTN Boomer

MTN Boomer Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2019
    It will be as soon as Antarctic melts,

rachi Thanks this.
  8. FoolsErrand

FoolsErrand Road Train Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Well thats one way to get a buck i havent tried.

Im kinda thinking the guy up above is wearing doe pee and lover boy isnt happy about it.

Linte_Loco Thanks this.
  9. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    one thing on the RV/Camper/Stealth Van front. You can boondock at most federal wilderness parks for free. Just have to be x amt of feet from the road. Etc. The below, while showing FL cuz that is where I am at. Is a great resource for free places to park an RV/Camper.

Florida Free Camping: 124 Free Campsites in Florida - Campendium

Linte_Loco Thanks this.
  10. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

I've seen what those drivers do while texting, watching Worldstar videos, and updating Facebook. That's why I root for the deer.

FoolsErrand, Wasted Thyme and Kyle G. Thank this.
  11. magoo68

magoo68 Road Train Member

Jun 11, 2011
    st malo mb canada
    In my younger days I bought a fury3 with a rebuilt 440 and 727 trans from a guy that hit a horse which ended up in back seat . He had zero injuries in the crash and farmer paid him out because insurance doesn’t cover domestic animals ..

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.