Can I borrow your shower power or pay you?

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by RichTrucker2020, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Sirscrapntruckalot

Sirscrapntruckalot Road Train Member

@homeskillet and the other fella ain't mature, their aged. Still got a few years to go to reach "mature" status. ;)

Made me think of the old Dusty Rhodes "Hard Times" promo.

I remember a pack of smokes being close to a buck, buck fifty. Gas...85 cents or so. .79 cheeseburgers and .69 hamburger, Mcdonalds, but whatever...it was cheap and they had cool glasses that are worth something today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is more then one joke that could be made off that last line. That made me laugh. Thank you.

Good luck to the OP, gotta...wait for it....stink to be in this kind of situation.

:)

Sirscrapntruckalot - Laugh, it won't kill you. If it does though, at lest you'll die with a smile on your face.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. RichTrucker2020

RichTrucker2020 Light Load Member

May 30, 2020
    Shoot me a PM if srs.
    I need a shower everyday. Reward points are not enough.

Yikes...thanks for the advice though.

Don't need your petty reward points.

Typical

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2020
    Reason for edit: insults
    Sirscrapntruckalot Thanks this.
  4. LameMule

LameMule Road Train Member

Jan 19, 2020
    Montana
    Could you imagine using that bag shower in the parking lot of Wamsutter Wy. Loves off 80 in January?
    OP would be the wealthiest and most frugal icicle known to man!

5. not4hire

not4hire Road Train Member

May 16, 2012
    Calgary
    Nothing wrong with that.

;)

6. TravR1

TravR1 Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2017
    TX
    May as well. Bet ya no hot water inside anyway after everyone going in there and using those showers as saunas.

LameMule Thanks this.
  7. blairandgretchen

blairandgretchen Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2011
    South west Missouri
    Ok - it’s time for me to be a douchebag.

I bought this, partially because flatbed in summer is much nicer if you can wash up after loading and then drive.

3094E5DC-CE31-4A61-B5F6-B7D656BBE206.jpeg

No shower lines, credits, points, or walking across the parking lot.

Now my favorite trick is to wait till 6 pm, book 8 showers with my stacked up shower credits, open the door, close it again, and walk out past my fellow drivers with their clothes and shower bags in hand, and drive into the sunset.

:)

8. TravR1

TravR1 Road Train Member

Nov 9, 2017
    TX
    Youre supposed to lock everyone out with their own credits. You horde your own even though you gotta shower in your truck.

That way you can ride off into the sunset laughing like Dr Evil with all those shower credits.

9. austinmike

austinmike Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Missouri
    Yep. I remember going with dad to gas up tge 67 Impala. 29 cent a gallon. Then later on buying ciggies out of the machine at old man Watson’s gas station , boy he was mean lol, 40 cent a pack. Good times

10. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    I can not comment on your douchebagery as I have never met you. But you appear to be a wise and successful one,if in fact you are one!:D:p. BTW, I've often wondered about the fresh/gray/ black water capacities in one of those rigs. Are there enough dump stations available across the country that are accessible to a 70 foot long Tractor Trailer?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.