Canada's New fuel tax

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by istumped, Mar 7, 2019.

1. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    I don't think it should be funded. I think someone in the free market should come up with a solution that's superior to how we do things now. Government funding is always just wasted money. Money it doesn't have.

It looks to me like it's one big "do as I say not as I do" by everyone. Sure we all want a green planet. Does that mean I should change my ways? No, how about you change yours lol.

It's no different than being against the $15 minimum wage. Against it? You must hate the low earner. For it? Yeah buddy let's get some back from that big bad greedy business man. What most people forget is the business man has to convince you to part with your money. The politician steals it through taxation. Yet they love the gov but hate the biz man. All the while you try to tell them if they think biz man is raking it in then go be his competition get your own slice of that pie. Oh and pay your workers more than he pays his. That's capitalism and it's beautiful thing. Where do you think these people spend their money? At Mr Jones store or wal mart? Mr Jones is a much better employer and wal mart doesnt care about its employees and yet....they shop at wal mart thinking they will save a buck. Again, do as I say, not as I do.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. AModelCat

AModelCat Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2015
    Canuckistan
    To quote Phil Collins:

"I don't care anymore"

4. HighwaySuperTramp

HighwaySuperTramp Medium Load Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Love that song.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.