Canadian Friend - Say NO to Nytro Logistics

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by loadbeaver, Nov 23, 2018.

1. loadbeaver

loadbeaver Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2018
    this guy is lonely scrammer running Nytro Logistics, don't pick up phone, no response to emails once load is done. SAY NO NO to Nytro Logistics, out of Ontario..was threatening our company that he will report police for harassment if we call again his client/shipper.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    You weren't paid as agreed?

4. loadbeaver

Sep 7, 2018
    once i called his client(shipper) and asked him to go to police as we won't call the shipper again and again for his cheating, he paid few days back. We are here just make sure nobody else go through what we went.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  5. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    When everything you post is about ####ty brokers, I have to wonder whether the problem is the brokers, or if it's operator headspace and timing...

6. loadbeaver

Sep 7, 2018
    why do i post and waste my time if I don't have bad experience. We have been in the business for so many years, there are few ppl trying to cheat, i think it benefits all of us, if we put alarm out. We do so much business every day, but only pointed 2 broker/double-broker(might be). It is up to you how you take. However I will SHOUT again and again, everyone I meet/deal about these 2 companies.

NavigatorWife Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.