Can't Be Legal

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by JLMooreKCMO, Jan 11, 2021.

1. OldeSkool

OldeSkool Road Train Member

Jul 17, 2018
    Arkansas
    That’s ridiculous. You have to use the restroom at times. I’d stop whenever I needed to go. I’m sure not gonna pee my pants for some slave driver.

truckdriver31, Coffey, bzinger and 2 others Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. FearTheCorn

FearTheCorn Medium Load Member

Jan 6, 2019
    Omaha
    You know what really bothers me about this post? No disrespect to the OP, he sounds new, but the amount of drivers who put up with some pencil neck, number crunching #### who doesn't even know what a truck looks like set schedules. JHC, my outfit asked me to mentor a few newbies. My advice. Grow some balls! It may piss a few sweater wearing homos in the office off, but it will save your livelihood and your CDL.

4. FearTheCorn

Jan 6, 2019
    Omaha
    P.S. My outfit isn't JHC. I meant something else.

truckdriver31 and homeskillet Thank this.
  5. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    You can use Personal Conveyance to go shopping or bathroom if your company let's you use Personal Conveyance. Saying you can't leave and do something you want for 10 hours don't sound legal. Your supposed to be able to stuff you want. Like go to the movies or get groceries or bathroom break I would say if none are available.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  6. JLMooreKCMO

JLMooreKCMO Light Load Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Not new so much as returning after being off since Feb 2020. I found a Waffle House down the street after Personable Conveyance to poop.

truckdriver31 and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  7. FearTheCorn

Jan 6, 2019
    Omaha
    As my southern grandmother would have said, "God love you all!" I don't think you are understanding the situation you are being put in. You should not have to search for a toilet, you should not have to take your rest there, you should not actually be treated in any way like a slave. They are treating you like one. Look, if they move you around that yard, log yard move, and then if you are with a s@@@ outfit that thinks that is time off, hit certify, they can't change it. I worry about the amount of drivers who think being treated like #### is fine.

JoeyJunk and truckdriver31 Thank this.
  8. Brandt

Brandt Road Train Member

Sep 17, 2012
    My company lets us go 30 miles on Personal Conveyance. Have gone to wash clothes and grocery shopping during 34 reset. If I'm at truck stop for 10 hour break and want to change parking spots. I use Personal Conveyance. You can basically do anything you want as long as it's for your personal time. Maybe you want a different food then the truck stop has. Maybe you need a bathroom that not a dump or none available. I would use Personal Conveyance. That's what it's for

9. FearTheCorn

Jan 6, 2019
    Omaha
    PC is not used for ####ing around washing laundry and eating. It is used for finding a safe haven, or moving to a new spot in a truck stop. Get caught just cranking around on PC you will get burned in an audit. K&B drivers I have talked to worship at the altar of PC because they are over used ##### boys of Tyson. Don't do it. Keep your logs as clean as possible.

truckguy391 and truckdriver31 Thank this.
  10. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    Your corn don’t scare me. Neither does your nonsense lmao. Go back & read your green book before you spew nonsense like this.

11. FearTheCorn

Jan 6, 2019
    Omaha
    As soon as I saw your handle, I knew I was going to be destroyed by a trucking God. What you cannot do is run around with a trailer. You can bobtail to sites unkown, but not hauling a trailer. Thanks for going all obnoxious straight away, without being civil.

truckdriver31 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.