CAREGAN TRANSPORT RICHMOND, IN. RIP OFF REPORT MUST READ!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Driver33, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Driver33

Driver33 Bobtail Member

Jan 3, 2018
    I worked for this company for 2 months, I would NEVER recommend this company to ANYONE!! I NEVER saw a lease agreement to sign, DID NOT receive the full fuel surcharge to the driver, held out tons of miscellaneous fees for the office staff and a bunch of other garbage. The "SO CALLED" President of the company is NOTHING but a LYING rat, he lied to me and my best friend who both of us came to this company assuming that we would enjoy it, but both of us were stiffed 9 different ways from Sunday!!! The trucks were complete TRASH, dirty inside and out, missing parts, break down every few days, etc. This company is the worst of the worst, ANYONE who still works there and have posted positive reviews about this "SO CALLED COMPANY" were paid to make those false reviews to attempt to get more drivers hired on. He can post anything he wants to after I post this but ANYONE looking at this company can contact me PERSONALLY and I will prove that guy wrong!!!! We were told several different times that we would be paid for work that we did and NEVER saw any of it! This company STILL to this day owes my best friend and I money that we will NEVER get!!! EVERY TIME we tried to call payroll, she was ALWAYS out of the office, we were told that she would call us back and NEVER returned ANY of our calls. They will put a list a mile long on your DAC report that is NOTHING but LIES!!!!! That is exactly what they did to me. They put on my DAC report that I had an unauthorized passenger on my truck when I FILLED OUT the paperwork AND PAID THE FEES to have that person on my truck, I had the paperwork in the truck at all times and STILL have that same paper to fight that FALSE accusation in court!!!!! BEWARE they will tell you to get the load there at ALL COSTS and THEN put on your DAC report that you had a LOG VIOLATION!!!!!

snowlauncher Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jdr1989

jdr1989 Light Load Member

Apr 13, 2013
    100000000000 percent true

4. snowlauncher

snowlauncher Road Train Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Southeastern ID
    Very well said! An informative and well spoken post! It's refreshing for a change, and seems quite believable...

5. bigblue19

bigblue19 Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Midland WA
    The only problem I see is that you worked for a company for 2 months knowing this below:
    The trucks were complete TRASH, dirty inside and out, missing parts, break down every few days, etc.
    Trashy trucks equal trashy company who hires trashy drivers. Heed the red flags.

TheLoadOut, Lonesome and snowlauncher Thank this.
  6. sittin hen

sittin hen Bobtail Member

Jan 29, 2023
    Agree! Contact me

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2023
    Reason for edit: Remove email address
  7. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    I doubt you'll hear anything from him, since he was here for a single day 5 years ago.

8. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    I guess it’s safe to say the company is as dirty now as it was 5 years ago,if not even more!

TB John and Lonesome Thank this.
  9. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    Yes, how can people get the emotional support they need if they're only here for one day?

Opus and Lonesome Thank this.
  10. Turdzthaword

Turdzthaword Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2020
    Dirtbag company for sure

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.