CB shop near Florence, AL?

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by Keypherd33, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Keypherd33

Keypherd33 Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2019
    New here, I’ve been spending days and weeks looking for a trustworthy CB shop in my area after purchasing about 5 Radios. Honestly, I just want them checked out as they’re older models and make sure nothing is out-of-sorts ( they came from e-bay.) I’ve seen a few posts that seem to be near my area but I can’t narrow anything down. Any help would be appreciated. I’m seeing mixed reviews on the Dodge city CB shop which is probably the closest to me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. volvo244t

volvo244t Road Train Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Bettendorf, IA
    I lived there 2007-2012. There wasn't then and as far as I know there isn't now.

4. Rob_Lane

Rob_Lane Bobtail Member

Apr 2, 2020
    Muscle Shoals Alabama
    There ain’t no cb shops in or around the shoals. Been here all my life. Dodge city bout as good as what’s left close to us. Clays is pretty good up in holiday Tennessee and ain’t much further a drive than hanceville. He’s 2.25 miles south of I-40 on highway 641 if you decide to check him out. I been looking for a closer one too with no luck

5. volvo244t

volvo244t Road Train Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Bettendorf, IA
    I'd hit up Dodge City if you need to buy something, and Chuck's if you need work done.

Much like Bob's CB shop, Dodge City has an excellent product selection with many hard to find items, but their radio work is questionable at best.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.