CDL A-OTR Step-Deck .65-.75CPM/25%Partials/$50 Stops/$100Tarp in Arizona Nevada and Delaware Jobs

Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Triple R Logistics, Jan 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triple R Logistics

Triple R Logistics Bobtail Member

Jan 30, 2023
    Triple R Logistics, LLC.
    Small And Personable, Family Company Is Looking For:

Experienced CDL A Driver (.65CPM) And Teams (.75CPM) Wanted For OTR Step-Deck Runs (1099)

-ALL WORK STARTS AND ENDS IN EITHER AZ, NV OR DE

-West-East-West Runs (No New York City).

AS AN AVERAGE THE WORK IS AS FOLLOWS:

-TWO ROUND TRIPS PER MONTH FOLLOWED BY 5 DAYS OF REST IN EITHER AZ, NV OR DE.

-Make our way to Las Vegas, NV with Ford/GM/Chevrolet chassis trucks or if you are based in Las Vegas then we get loaded with spas destined for the east coast. This is the start of most trips. (multi stop load)

-Once delivered on the east coast, we make our way back towards Las Vegas, NV (usually with a one stop load of Ford/GMC/Chevrolet chassis trucks) for another load of spas destined again for the east coast. (multi stop load)

-Once delivered on the east coast, take 5 days of rest. If you are based in the west we make our way back towards Phoenix, AZ or Las vegas, NV (usually with a one stop load of Ford/GMC/Chevrolet chassis trucks) for 5 days of rest.

-Trailers are fifty three ft. stepdecks.
    -Power units/tractors are up-to-date with an automatic transmission.
    -Logbook brands used are Samsara and ELD Rider. (tablet provided)

-We are a small and approachable company, managed by owner-operators and are looking for a driver for a newly added truck.

Pay is as follows:

-Paid weekly, every Monday.
    - .65 CPM all miles paid. (Single)
    - .75CPM all miles paid (Teams)
    - 25% of every partial pickup paid (average partial % amounts to $250) (average 1 partial per week)
    - $50 per stop on a multi stop loads (excludes the first stop) (average 5 stops per week)
    - $100 per tarp ( average 1 tarp per week)

Trucks are parked in NV, AZ and DE.

Must have a minimum of 2 years verifiable Step-Deck/Flatbed driving experience and a maximum of 1 moving violation. No failed or refused drug tests on record.

My name is Fredrick. I drive, myself so you can call me any time. (Six Zero Two) Nine One Zero - Nine One Nine Six. Thank you.

602 910 9196
    odfxllc@gmail.com

Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.