Stefanini Group is looking for CDL A Truck Driver for a globally recognized automotive company based in Greensboro, NC!
Looking for an exciting career with cutting edge technology in Transportation, then we have the job for you!
If you are up to the challenge and has what it takes?
Send me an email: Giardy.Babila@stefanini.com
- You will be driving state-of-the-art test vehicle with test engineers to evaluate features/functions and collect data.
- Support testing activities by performing on road evaluations of new features/functions being developed.
- Drive specified routes or for a specific time to accumulate mileage. (Mileage accumulation on test vehicles.)
- A couple teams 24/7 running two shifts ( Heavier on the day crew ) Drivers will be allowed to have flexible hours ( IE M-W-F )
- Drivers will stay local 99.5% of the time and usually only travel within a 100-150 mile radius.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience, operating a commercial motor vehicle
- Valid Class A CDL required, P endorsement not required, but would be favorable
- Valid medical card
- Must be able to use ELD devices in all vehicles for hours of service tracking
- Must be able to correctly perform a pre and post trip inspection of truck and trailer
- Must have a clear 10 year background check for driving record and drug/alcohol testing
- Required paperwork must be completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Must be able to follow instructions and provide good feedback
CDL A Truck Driver (2nd Shift) in Greensboro, NC
Discussion in 'Trucking Jobs' started by Stefanini, Mar 7, 2023.