CDL CLASS A LEASING TRUCK SCHOOL

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by RUNNING FIRE TREK, Jun 10, 2020.

1. RUNNING FIRE TREK

RUNNING FIRE TREK Bobtail Member

Jun 10, 2020
    > Notation: Review I wrote of my wonderful experience with A-1 Leasing to get “My Power” back:

MINNESOTA: There will always be differential experiences: Was Good, Was Great, Was Not So Great; Can only say its up to the individual, the timely situation, and Karma; Mine today was of the Greatest; I got Steven June 2020, with his 8 years of Trainer Experience; He showed ALL the needed areas of concern for testing; with great detail clarity and efficiency; keeping our timeline within the 45min the DMV CDL test is given for our "Pre-Trip Inspection" and 45min for the "CDL Driving Test". I most especially want my power back; being a 2.5 million mile trucker; that has to start all over from scratch; I had to jump thru hoops to get this all done properly; it is A-1 Leasing that gave me all I needed to finalize getting my 2020 MN CDL License with my one Tanker Endorsement; Now I am back to work, making that needed $$$, and Luck Of The Irish; my linehaul P/U & Delivery with my Tanker; I see no people at all; means I am Safe & Sound, in this world of Chaos we now must endure; to Beginner Truckers, here is what is required, plus or minus the $$$ cost, due to living location & testing; as per my Minnesota CDL DMV & Training School;

1> General Knowledge Test * Combination Test * Air Brake Test * [for me Endorsement] Tanker Test
    2> Pass Tests $13 Driving Permit good for 180 days
    3> DOT Med Exam $127 * get DOT Long Form Med & DOT Med Card
    4> DOT Drug Test @ Employer usually Pays $$$
    5> Intensive Training for CDL Pre-Trip Inspection Test & CDL Driving Test; mine at A-1 Truck Leasing
    * Well Worth the $720 fee; 1st Day at Facility Pre-Trip Inspection & Driving Practice * Great Practice w/Truck
    * Then 2nd day at the DMV same Tractor/Trailer with A-1 Driver Trainer; 45min Pre-Trip & 45min Driving
    * Is great; do “not” have to use DMV Examiner; Get CDL License w/Endorsements @ $51.00

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.