Celadon drug test?!

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by Garlicbread56, Apr 19, 2013.

1. jim givens

jim givens Bobtail Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Marijuana is one of he worst for drug testing longevity and one of the safest known -- go figure. Although it has a long half-life, about 90% of delta 9 THC and related metabolites are excreted within five days of ingestion. Hair tests are another issue but are easily cheated.:Driver:

Leftnut Thanks this.
  2. Braylean

Braylean Light Load Member

Sep 10, 2013
  3. Aces N Eights

Aces N Eights Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2014
  4. jdvolcom

jdvolcom Bobtail Member

Jun 17, 2013
    When I worked for them in 2006 to 08 I made decent money. In orientation Steve Russell assured us that he would never put a trailer on the rail or do grocery store loads but I guess things can change because I'm seeing more celadon trailers on the rail, overall it was a decent company. I left because I got married and went to a company that could get me home weekly.

5. Shaneoboy21

Shaneoboy21 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2013
    god i love replies like this one... such a helpful driver

6. Shaneoboy21

Shaneoboy21 Bobtail Member

Oct 23, 2013
    they do have a pet policy now

7. Old Beginner.

Old Beginner. Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2016
    It's a pain in the ### on a forum of any kind when member asks an honest question and a bully doesn't know the answer but just enjoys shoving the questioner around.

More and more people live in states that are smart enough to have legalised grass. Unlike drunks, who can come 'clean' overnight but still be impaired, if one smokes a joint, it is detectable by some hair tests for a year or more. After a day or so, grass has no impact whatever on driving performance, and that has been researched.

Hair follicle tests are an uneducated as a way to select drivers. Particularly those from states where grass is understood.

8. DeborahWoods1484

DeborahWoods1484 Bobtail Member

Mar 5, 2017
    Just answer the question. Some people dont want their hair cut. Hair test take a large chunk of your hair. You dont havevto be on drugs to ask these questions.People always assume the worst.

9. Dj20Wheelz

Dj20Wheelz Bobtail Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Not stupidity. Just living life. The discrimination is ridiculous

• Draft saved Draft deleted