celadon for an owener op

Discussion in 'Celadon' started by turgeo2004, Oct 11, 2009.

1. anyone know how celadon is for owner operators, do they require hazmat endorsment? what is avg lohaul, where do they primarily operate at ? what do you think the avg miles per week will be? do they run looseleaf logs or logbook? do they have qualcomms or phone dispatch only, ? Are the dispatchers idiots like at jbhunt or are they pretty intelligent? :)

these are just some of the many things im wanting to know about celadon. thanks.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BumbleBee1

BumbleBee1 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Rainsville,AL
    I can tell you this,Celadon is ok Dispatchers are real good with O/O i just gave up my lease truck because i started out with no money so i could not operate and make some money.But if you have your own truck and you have some money to start out with i would say that Celadon is a good place to work.They run all 48 and go to laredo tx alot but stay away from Canida!!! No haz-mat required and you can run about 3400 miles a week and i did run a loose leaf with no prob.You might want to go to the safty dept and buy a PrePass because they will not give it to you!!! You can fuel anywhere you want but hey would like for you to stay in there fuel network if you can.They pay 0.90 a mile. Please get back with me on this and let me know how it is working ot foyou there.I want to buy my own truck and put it on there but i have no money to do this!!!Good luck my friend.

4. ok thanks ill be contacting them asap, i have to get out of UACL and the percentage pay system, % pay sucks due to economy, and cheap brokers, so im looking to move to a milage pay carrier. last time i contacted them thow back in oct they were not hiring. so hopefully they are now. and ill move over asap.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.