Central Oregon gotta be the best .

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by asphaltcowboy4x4, May 10, 2019.

1. asphaltcowboy4x4

asphaltcowboy4x4 Medium Load Member

Dec 22, 2018
    I doubt we go to Alaska but idk I’m sure it’s possible the dispatchers here generally want the best paying freight we go to Canada wouldn’t see why not Alaska but again I doubt it I personally don’t go to canada given my background.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. QuietStorm

QuietStorm Heavy Load Member

Dec 11, 2016
    I asked specifically the same thing, pretty much not was the answer I got.

4. Rugerfan

Rugerfan Road Train Member

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    Do you guys run electric scales on your trailers?

QuietStorm Thanks this.
  5. asphaltcowboy4x4

Dec 22, 2018
    No we do not we have like this suspension air gauge that kinda lets you know but no electric we do have the weigh my truck app it’s awesome you don’t have to go into the truck stop to get the cat scale print out it’s all done over app saves a lot of time and headaches love it

Rugerfan Thanks this.
  6. asphaltcowboy4x4

Dec 22, 2018
    I spoke and so they changed the whole game up on me. I’m looking to leave this company now. It’s been 3 weeks now Monday thru Friday short 300 mile runs due next day everyday except the weekend and 90% are tarped #### this #### I’m outta here forgetaboutit still getting 3k miles but really killing my self for it just to have one long run over the weekend and 300 mile runs hell my last run I #### you not was 198 ####ing miles tarped and lumber #### this place!!! Think they keep it all good for the first year then screw you like this so they don’t have to pay the extra loyalty pay or trucking and the economy is going down the crapper anyone know of any good van or reefer companies? Over 2 years experience ??? Small companies and not any Ltl or tanker bs thanks

QuietStorm Thanks this.
  7. Rugerfan

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    The only hang up I have is the camera. If I have a dash mount for my phone would they call you in if you plugged in a charger or aux cord? I go back and forth between podcasts and music and phone calls throughout the day

QuietStorm Thanks this.
  8. QuietStorm

Dec 11, 2016
    Wow. Well, freight has been a little low lately, and my stock portfolio went down far enough to where I'm now -5% into it. So I'd say it's just a bad season, but I know what you mean, 198 is pretty awful for a tarped load. You really have to look at it over a year though, a couple bad weeks in a row is pretty normal, and fine as long as the rest of the year is good. Also, it is the Central Oregon Tarp Company after all.

asphaltcowboy4x4 Thanks this.
  9. QuietStorm

Dec 11, 2016
    I haven't heard anything about mine, they really don't have much of an issue as long as you don't have any real problem because of it. If messing with your phone causes you to change lanes then have to jerk back to avoid hitting someone and it sets off the sensor, then yeah they will probably.

10. Rugerfan

May 3, 2011
    Redding,CA
    Nah no problems like that. I just use my phone as more than a phone.

QuietStorm Thanks this.
  11. akfisher

akfisher Road Train Member

Apr 23, 2015
    No APU’s right?

QuietStorm Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.