Central Refrigerated - New Trucks

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Truckerdoode, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Truckerdoode

Truckerdoode Bobtail Member

Nov 8, 2007
    SmallTown, ILLinois
    For anyone interested, I talked to a Central Refrigerated recruiter the other day, and she told me that they now have 328 Kenworths.

If you like Kenworths as well as I do, that's a big draw for me.......I was already considering driving for this company, but now that I know they have Kenworths, that makes the decision a littler easier.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pjw044

pjw044 Heavy Load Member

Are these "NEW" or the worn out, beat up lease returns from the O/O that
    they cant get rid of ??? Or just their normal P.O.S that they stick Company
    drivers in and hope they can make it out of the yard ?

4. wolfpack396

wolfpack396 Bobtail Member

Oct 8, 2007
    four oaks nc
    i was going there. but i have 11 years otr and they only pay .33 plus you have drive
    company for 3 months before you get a kw if you lease.:biggrin_25521:

5. Foxhunt75

Foxhunt75 Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Boise, ID
    320 W9 lease returns. However they have a ton of NEW T2's rolling in.
    As for the " P.O.S that they stick Company drivers in and hope they can make it out of the yard " I drove a Volvo from Fontana, CA to West Valley and the ###### thing tried to kill me three times.
    Six inches of play to the right and none to the left. I was chasing the ###### thing for 600 miles.
    I may go back eventually, once I get things squared away here it home, but I refuse to deal with anything from Fontana CA.
    It seems like everytime I try to go OTR, I always get pulled back home by some family medical thing. This time with my parents. I may as well just find a local job.

6. eckz

eckz <strong>"Radio Rambo"</strong>

Sep 15, 2007
    Detroit, Michigan
    I hear ya, Foxhunt. I'm on my second quit from TMC for family related issues. I wish it would just stop. Every time i get some nice cash in that savings account i have to suck it all out to live on while im jobless :p

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.