CENTRAL REFRIGERATED-Salt lake city

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by pjw044, Sep 26, 2007.

1. pjw044

pjw044 Heavy Load Member

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS- THEY WILL LIE TO YOU!!!!!
    THEY WILL SCREW YOU FROM START TO STOP.
    THEY ISSUE YOU TRUCKS THAT THEY WILL NOT FIX AND ARE IN VIOLATION OF FMCSA LAW AND WILL NOT CARE HOW OFTEN YOU BREAK DOWN!

THEY WILL FLAT OUT LIE TO YOU AT EVERY TURN !!!!!!:biggrin_25516:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    OK, what did Central do this time? Let me guess, you got my old truck and it wasn't fixed right? :biggrin_2552:

I don't know how Central does it, they can be good to some and complete crap to others. They are no friends of mine, and yes, I now refuse to work for any company based out of Utah, but you have to tell us what they did to you.

Like my friend before the last blitz, needed some very important repairs done to his truck, and they wouldn't give him a load back to SLC for repairs, so he quit, and they sat him in Denver for a week and refused to give him a load to SLC to turn in his truck. So he Bobtailed there and they charged him for it.

Me, they lost everything on my truck, have refused to return my phonecalls, and have lied to me about medical coverage, and even payment for workman's comp pay. Then they called me a liar and that I wasn't hurt at all and stuck me on a bus across the USA with a hurt neck. They couldn't figure out that by doing that, they compounded my neck injury and made it worse. But it's all cool now, my pinky and ring finger go "numb" sometimes and my neck hurts, but I'm a liar and a faker.:biggrin_25523:

4. Foxhunt75

Foxhunt75 Light Load Member

Aug 30, 2007
    Boise, ID
    I see truckers broke down at the yard everyday. We, as a class, counted 15 drivers on monday of last week, that were red tagged. Sitting there and unable to get their truck repaired. The back log is so full that if you're broke down at the yard, consider it atleast a 48 hour furlow. Some even longer.
    I already know I am gonna get a Piss poor truck to start out with.

5. four and four

four and four Bobtail Member

Aug 26, 2007
    La Quinta Ca
    You know PJ, you need to do a little better than that post. What exactly did CRS do to you that would make you post that? Secondly, you haven't been in trucking for very long, so your "wealth" of experience is suspect at best. Third, your a friggin Marine so your credibilty is about shot with that. You government boys just don't understand what hard work is. My advice to you: get back in the chow line gunny, you ain't man enough to handle trucking.

6. Tag

Tag Light Load Member

May 30, 2007
    Sugar Land, TX
    The quoted remark is completely uncalled for. Are you saying that being in the Marines or the Military as a whole makes him less of a man when it comes to trucking?

7. MACK E-6

MACK E-6 Moderator Staff Member

Sep 19, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Agreed. I challenge Mr 4&4 to enlist in the Marine Corps, and THEN we'll see who's man enough to handle what.

8. Mr_Dude

Mr_Dude Engineer Of Doom

Aug 18, 2007
    Lowell, Arkansas
    Let me throw in my experience here.

Out of 20 Drivers who've identified their employer as Central Refrig, i've hired 10 for us. the other 10 either didn't have experience, wanted something Local at 2 months experience or less, or had something on their record to stop them.

9. FunnyFarm04

FunnyFarm04 Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2007
    Oak Hills, California
    :biggrin_25513: 4&4 shame on you, how can you put down someone who was willing to risk their life in needed for your freedom? :biggrin_25512: That is just wrong. I would think that military life can be much harder than trucking. I take it you are a Jane Fonda fan:biggrin_25516:?

I for one would like to thank the original poster for serving our great country, as well as anyone else who has done so. :biggrin_25525:

So, what did Central do to upset you so much? sounds like it must have been pretty bad.

10. Nomad99

Nomad99 Bobtail Member

Apr 28, 2006
    Texas
    Putz................

11. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    Two posts and one is giving a fluff job to prime and you are a pool cleaner? :yes2557:

Son, you got something wrong with your head.

Foxhunt, you at SLC?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.