Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PSUMoose

PSUMoose Medium Load Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Tieton, WA
    I find it interesting that I posted a 3 letter synonym for butt and they put 4#'s to replace it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. snowwy

snowwy Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2009
    i'll be in WVC. where i plan on taking in the superbowl and some beer. :biggrin_25514:

4. Aaron Stewart

Aaron Stewart Light Load Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Bakersfield, CA
    I honestly wouldn't mind if they don't do Saturdays-- I could go home for a day and a half. I know my girlfriend would appreciate that.

5. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Even if you upgrade on Saturday you probably won't get a preset until Monday unless they have a drop for you to run.

6. Doulos

Doulos Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2012
    The state of Confusion
    I missed PSUMoose when he came into crswvc, but I got to spend some time with Ice Train. I'd like to thank him for his time and his advice. Like Ice Train, most everyone I've met at CRS has been great. I hope that trend continues. Right now I'm just waiting for my trainer to show up and he should be here soon. Stay safe everybody.

Punky74, Ice Train and Lady K Thank this.
  7. Aaron Stewart

Aaron Stewart Light Load Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Bakersfield, CA
    Good luck doulos, I'm set to go in for my upgrade Monday mornin in Fontana. Gonna havta leave home at 4am to get down there by 7.

8. PSUMoose

PSUMoose Medium Load Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Tieton, WA
    I think I'm done showering at Pilots. At least the one in Fernley, NV. The last time I was here it was dirty. Today I got walked in on. Well not really walked in on because I had the bar lock on, bit the guy/gal tried to open the door 3 times before I shouted "Occupied!!" I was only in there like 30min too. It's not like I was in there for hours.

9. oso1813

oso1813 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2013
    so it it seems that central refridge is a good company for a training. What in your guys oppinion is the absolute best station to train at.

10. Stewey1982

Stewey1982 Light Load Member

Feb 1, 2013
    I'm curious if any solo operators can respond to the following post I posed to Lady K. I appreciate her response, but would like to hear from other SOLO drivers that CURRENTLY work for CRS.

11. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    We go everywhere. I've been in New York state 3 times this year. The harder and longer you run, the better your loads seem to get. It's partially luck of the draw starting out. Some dispatchers are WAY better than others and some work better with particular personalities. I work my ### off and expect to be running most of the time. I don't want to have to talk to my dispatcher every single day to get miles, and most of the time I don't. There are good days and bad like anywhere else but if you're doing a good job and still not happy, letting your dispatcher know is the first step to fixing it. so far I haven't had to go any farther.

Stewey1982 and Lady K Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.