Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    If you get a 3-400 watt inverter you can plug all your electronics in no problem. The reason they don't tell you is that some drivers will ruin it by idling 50-70%. If its too much to keep it under 30% (like when its 100°+) you will have to fight for it. I never had a problem, so Idk who you'd talk to.
    Routing is sent line by line. This highway, this direction, this distance. If you have GPS just check the route against GPS and make any modifications you need to. You are supposed to double check, but as you're usually on the interstate to wont encounter many sub 13'6" overpasses. If there are some near the cx they will warn you on the local directions.

Having your ducks in a row means putting in your macros on time, arriving on time, and getting the appropriate supporting documentation (for example wmw-008 at Walmart).

Central pays all lumpers.

I know my trainers name, but I'm not gonna post it on the public forum. He only takes 8-10 students a year, so the likelihood that he is ready for a student when you are ready for a trainer isn't too good. There are a lot of nonsmoking trainers, so finding one won't be a problem.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GWG

GWG Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Thanks Passion!!! Maybe you can send me a PM, you never know! Maybe he will be available at end of May. Worth a shot!
    Thanks again, I really appreciate it and you. Be safe!
    G MAN

4. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

14 hours ago I asked where to look for an mt, 13 hours ago I followed up and made suggestions, an hour and 30 minutes ago I asked again for an mt, and 10 minutes ago I called and left a message for an mt. Today was to be my short day so I could do laundry and clean up my truck, but I suppose that won't be happening now. Never have I waited more than an hour for an mt, even from weekend dispatch. If they make me wait much longer I won't even make my 01 on time. How can it be this hard to find me an mt? I have a 375 mile deadhead; there has to be something on that route.

5. Punky74

Punky74 Light Load Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Arizona
  6. Punky74

Sep 13, 2012
    Arizona
    Lol. I got it now. Thanks!

7. GWG

GWG Light Load Member

Feb 17, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Hey Punky74, I was wondering too, but figured it out.

Go Chargers!!!!

G MAN

8. Punky74

Sep 13, 2012
    Arizona
    Word! Go Chargers!

9. Doulos

Doulos Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2012
    The state of Confusion
    When I went for home time, the mt I brought with me went in for repairs and when I came back there were not mts in the drop yard. None were found the rest of the day and I missed my 01 on a meat load of all things. I think our trailer to tractor ratio needs to be increased because this is a problem I hear about quite a bit.

10. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    I think it has more to do with trailer accountability. I go places and see six or seven of our trucks there and no empties in the drop yard. Then I go somewhere that the gate guard says he hasn't seen a Central truck all week but there are six or seven MT's just sitting there! They "know" where they're at, but then again they really don't because we're always "looking" for them. There should be an easy way to do this with all of the macros we use, I think it's just the effort required to use computers might be holding us up! Lol. ;)

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.