Central Refrigerated Truck Stop II

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by celticwolf, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4noReason

4noReason Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2012
    ya man hourly is great. and ya IL has been slow the bbdy yard has been dead. looks like everyone else is getting screwed. best thing is to be patient until things settle down. youd think with christmas you otr guys would be busy. esp you kraft guys.im surprised your sitting buckeye. theres a kraft load that needs to go to davenport,IA and no one was able to take it. so they have a local from chicago to take it. and there was a 50 mile kraft morris load that they tried to give me.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 4noReason

Nov 29, 2012
    in the negatives the other day here in IL at 0200 temp wise. sucked so much. wtf is up with these trailers not closing. when i arrived in the yard the door was open. thank God it didnt open and bust somones s*** on the highway. and it still doesnt wanna close. even when i moved the truck to make it level. either im a weak ##### or im doing something wrong.

Arkansas Frost Thanks this.
  4. Buckeye91

Buckeye91 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    They probably didn't want to dead head me up to bbdy since I was already at KFCI. I woke up at my usual time. 0600. And my load was actually ready. Delivered and headed to crsro to get my batteries checked out and a few other things. Batteries die within an hour of shutting down. Been here since 1300 and as of now I'm still in line to get in the shop. So I most likely won't be doing anything else today. Another good day to be on hourly. Lol.

Doesnt sound like they had much for me anyways. Things sure are slow.

5. 4noReason

Nov 29, 2012
    ya crsro are backed up like crazy. if you are there tomm morning im gonna be up there early morning. i wonder why thjngs are slow? thank God im hourly.

6. Buckeye91

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    Yeah. I'm out of hours at 2000. So most likely I'll be here until at least 0600 tomorrow. Later if they don't get me a load tonight. I'll pm you my number. Give me a text if you want.

7. 4noReason

Nov 29, 2012
    cool man. i got it. and i know you got mine i seen your text reply. ill be up there 0500-0530.

8. passion4polishing

passion4polishing Road Train Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Well things are picking up for the moment. My dm got in touch with my 99 this morning and got the ok for the new eta. I'm late and NOT a work in! After this I'm already lined up with a preload out of newberry that should be sitting there loaded right now. Hopefully we can keep this going.

Oh yeah, and it's above freezing for the first time in about a week. Feels like beach weather after the minus teens windchill yesterday morning.

Arkansas Frost Thanks this.
  9. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    I thought y'all were on vacation but I couldnt remember. We ate at the diner and split. I just saved a load this a.m. and although it didn't hurt my hours it didn't really change anything either. It jus made me be in a hurry all day. Nap time before I start trudging east!

Lady K Thanks this.
  10. Buckeye91

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    CEO is at crsro. He was having a meeting with all the terminal employees there. Informing them of changes? Who knows. If it's one thing I don't like about changes. It's not being informed until the las minute. The way I look at it is if you're going to change stuff. We should know as soon as you know.

Something else i se I was told straight from someone at crsro is that they're getting rid of safety in Rochelle. He will now be a dm.

11. Buckeye91

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    So now that I can technically choose where I want to fuel. Which of the big 3 t/s has the best rewards program for the driver. I see something about loves if you do so many gallons you get a certain level or something. Then same with t/a. Pilot I don't think gives you anything if you pump a lot of gallons. But they have a lot more locations.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.