Central Refrigerated Truck Stop III

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Lady K, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Buckeye91

Buckeye91 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2011
    Midwest, USA
    How's everyone like the new notification you get when you're idling?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Doulos

Doulos Medium Load Member

Oct 26, 2012
    The state of Confusion
    Yeah, and I'm getting overspeed messages at 67-68 MPH too. Very annoying. Also, according to the Performance Menu, Marcus Buford is the driver of my truck. I have no idea who that is.

4. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    I got assigned an over speed video today... Really? We're required to watch videos about over speed which is almost impossible in these trucks and highly unlikely as a mentor that wants to keep his job..?

5. We got the same message today-went to SWIFT UNIVERSITY and the video won't play on iPad, BOO! Not only that but according to the website there aren't any videos assigned.
    except for downhills, there is no possibility over being over speed so my thought is this is a general micromanagement thing.

6. Arkansas Frost

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Yeah, very low gear and no jakes on a long grade is the only way I can see it even happening and you'd have to be off your rocker to do that to your truck anyway! Lol. Mama always said I wasn't quite right!

7. Arkansas Frost

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Unless by over speed they mean over 68...which I don't do around students anyway. Weird. Would anybody else be willing to donate money for them to get a bigger yard in Denver?!? Freakin place was crazy last night.

8. Doulos

Oct 26, 2012
    The state of Confusion
    If your doing 65, on a downhill you can do 68 before you even notice an increase in speed. I was watching it like a hawk last night through Albuquerque and I still got up to 68 a couple of times.

9. 4noReason

4noReason Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2012
    im kinda worried about getting charged idle now. i run ave 800 miles a week. gonna be less now. i cant be paying their fuel bill. i am fine with the swift take over right now. but if i gotta pay for idle then imma be upset. and i cant freeze in the truck. i hope this bunk heater lasts more than 8 hours AND doesnt kill my batteries

10. Doulos

Oct 26, 2012
    The state of Confusion
    My GPS gauges speed pretty well and I got the notice at 67 at least a couple of times.

11. dfaf

dfaf Light Load Member

Oct 26, 2013
    California
    Welp, it looks like i have to bobtail 116 miles in the ice and snow to get an mt... fun stuff.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.