Central Refrigerated Truck Stop III

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Lady K, Feb 19, 2014.

1. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    Also you have to make sure that your logs have been approved from the previous day. If not, it will not dispatch. There are times that if you are to BT to pickup, it will do so automatically, like if you drop and heading to a terminal for a t-called load. There are some other times also.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. DragonHalo99

DragonHalo99 Light Load Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It ran the microwave just fine until recently, however I will look into upgrading to a 1500 watt next monday. I will make sure i buy decent wires for it I dont want shop mrchanics using smaller wires for that stuff.

4. DragonHalo99

DragonHalo99 Light Load Member

Apr 29, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    As for the system issue the problem I was having was the computer system was dispatching me on loads i couldnt possibly make on time.

5. smadronia

smadronia Heavy Load Member

May 26, 2007
    Oregon
    OS&D are gone as of March 31, we'll have to deal exclusively with Swift. I know that Central's Intermodal department is going over to customer service, although I don't know if that's general cs or intermodal cs. Brokerage is staying, and they're hiring more safety folks.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  6. smadronia

smadronia Heavy Load Member

May 26, 2007
    Oregon

I seriously doubt they're having the shops install black boxes. Given the amount of trouble they had installing a new qualcomm in my truck and my gf's truck, I think a black box with sensors would be beyond most shops.

Buckeye91, Ice Train and Lady K Thank this.
  7. Ice Train

Ice Train Medium Load Member

Jan 17, 2013
    Harkers Island NC
    lol!! A #### oil change is beyond most of centrals shop staff! I don't know about swift's

Lady K and smadronia Thank this.
  8. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Lol, I miss freedom of speech

Buckeye91 Thanks this.
  9. dfaf

dfaf Light Load Member

Oct 26, 2013
    California
    Just got my statement, ran 2200 was paid $211! Gave payroll a call, apparently you are supposed to scan one receipt per page I was never trained on this..... So all my lumper payments, scale tickets that didn't go on my comdata card, as well as def purchase because comdata wouldn't work, none of this got reimbursed. So I'm out about $400 until the 18th, if I can get it sorted with payroll before then. But I can't do anything about it today because I left all my paperwork in my truck that is currently at frieghtliner and the payroll system is apparently down so they can't even look at my scans! But I suppose this is all my fault since I didn't scan my reciepts properly.... *sigh*

10. Lastkidpicked

Lastkidpicked Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2007
    Colorado

Smadronia,
    I'm curious about this. Do you mean you and your gf's truck as in you are a team?

Or you and your gf's truck as in you each run a separate truck?

I guess I missed it if you are team drivers.

11. Arkansas Frost

Arkansas Frost Heavy Load Member

Aug 2, 2012
    North Little Rock, AR
    Went to Denver to get my videos done finally, lol. We nosed in and the yard guy asked us to turn the truck around. As I'm helping my student a Swift driver tried to grab our spot. He parked behind my student so he couldn't back up!! I said can you go ahead and go around? He's a student. Dude says, "I'm looking for a spot too!" Lol. WTH?!? "Ok, drive your truck around and good luck with that, he needs to back up. We ARE parking here!" Some people's kids I swear...

Lady K Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.