Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigrigtruckdriver

bigrigtruckdriver Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Anywhere,US
    Your talking about Orient, as far as I know they still have it, but haven't worked for Central for almost a year, but seems to me I still see Central trucks going that way

chompi Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Am still in the Ohio area. Tonight, I'm at the peelot in Circlesville. Drove to Napoleon, wasn't supposed to deliever till 2200 and they turned it into a D&H for me. Nice people there.

4. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Dang CD, wish I had known that. Had all kinds of time today that I could have killed and it would be nice to meet another forum member.

5. Smurfette

Smurfette Light Load Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Phoenix, AZ
    Well Stopped In MO today still have about 350 miles left to go. They keep telling me to just take it and drop the load but the Qualcomm says you have to have an apt time and conformation. I have that but its not till the 18th at 7am. Well worst case they will just send me away and Ill have to deliver on Tuesday Like it says.

6. ChromeDome

ChromeDome Road Train Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    I was in and out fast. I had a load home to pick up, that does not deliver in Buffalo till Monday morning.
    So now I am home.
    I could have used a few hours down there though. I would have made the time. Only my wife here to visit. And she was not expecting me at any particular time.
    Maybe next time.
    I am reloading out of place I am delivering. Then going right back to Columbus to where I picked up with the reload.

7. bigrigtruckdriver

bigrigtruckdriver Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Anywhere,US
    #### was right up there this morning, drove by the peelot

8. mikley28

mikley28 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    The iron skillet in the peetro in san Antonio has to be the worst I've been to! Bbq nightingale the buffet and all of it was dry. The cooler for the salad plates was falling apart. Complete with a broken booth table!

On a side note, I think 2011 is going to be good for us! .03 increase in April, reinstatement of on-time bonus, and fuel will probably be over $4/gal by summer. Hello FSC!

The truck 2 spaces over and behind me caught fire!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
  9. tng6664

tng6664 Bobtail Member

Jan 8, 2011
    lumber bridge NC
    Hello,I've been following post on here for a while now, .03 increase in april?? company drivers?? Been jumping around quite a bit,,trying to get an idea and I know it varies depending on several things,,,but what has been the average milage for c/o over the last month
    ??

10. Jeepintrucker

Jeepintrucker Light Load Member

Pay raise for lease op or company

11. mikley28

mikley28 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    I know .03 for lease ops. .03 across the board would seem fair. They havent said specifics about company drivers as of yet. I know a couple drivers on the same fleet I'm on have been getting about 1800 but she just upgraded 2 weeks ago. And this is the slow time of year.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.