Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firebirds71

Firebirds71 Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2010
    have never had a problem at kraft in ft worth, usually drop and hooks

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mama mia

mama mia Medium Load Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Lick Skillet, AL
    For the teams, have you pulled one of these new trailers with the wings? Fuel mileage for us is better, but it is so much louder in the sleeper. Anyone else have a comment?

Also, in case anyone is so inclined, you can only lease on a truck low miles, 3 years or newer, and max 260 wheel base. Now you can get one of the new 389's and have a 264 or a new coronado (if you have been there 5 years) and have 265, but if you buy an outside truck you can't get but a 260 wheelbase. RETARDED. So, if you really need room because you live in the truck 345 days out of the year (no joke on the number), and don't want to sacrifice style (because sorry but I don't like the cascadia's or whatever they are or the prostars), then tip your hat to central and don't let the door hit you where the Lord split ya.

They want teams? How about giving a little. We are dole dedicated. we have room to back in where we need to, and besides, we know our runs well. And, if they ever changed dm's on that fleet we would be gone anyways, so what the freak difference does it make? As long as we can haul the lettuce, and we get it there on time, give me a freaking break. I could understand of it was going to be their truck, but if we leave, we takle our truck with us if we buy one. I am telling you between this and the other crap they are pulling with us, we are so getting ready to walk.

4. bigrigtruckdriver

bigrigtruckdriver Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Anywhere,US
    Most drivers says the bluetooth CB's suck, the mics pick up too much background noise.

As for headsets, most drivers you see will have a VXI Blueparrot headset. They are the BEST, very good noise canceling, hold a charge a long time, and are comfortable to wear. But you look like a tool wearing one anywhere but around other truckers, LOL. My first one lasted 3 years and one of the little wires under the earpeice broke and I had to get a replacement. I am going to try to fix my other one and use it as a spare. But I can't say enough good things about the blueparrot.

5. bigrigtruckdriver

bigrigtruckdriver Medium Load Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Anywhere,US
    Let's hope today is better than yesterday, things that happened yesterday: Woke up with a black eye, had a flat tire on my tractor, went to get fuel and my truck wouldn't start had to run the APU to charge the batteries, have an air leak I'm still trying to find, and I get pulled into a scale. Tell me today will be better?

6. mikley28

mikley28 Road Train Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    lol i leave mine in the truck when i go into the truck stop. :biggrin_2559:

7. mikley28

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    it'll be better.... for me at least. About to go eat lunch at Hooters in Waco. while im down here repowering a load. :biggrin_25522:

8. mikley28

Oct 10, 2009
    Tracy, CA
    Forgot to post 4g in Henderson, CO... so here is full 4G in Waco, TX
    [​IMG]

This is good for 4g considering the peak is 6.75Mbs

9. JimBob24

JimBob24 Road Train Member

Apr 27, 2010
    Cedar Creek, WA
    Oops. Misread. Thought I saw "pay for one of them" Not so.:biggrin_2558:

10. sydsdriver

sydsdriver Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2009
    In the truck
    Here's hoping that your eye is okay, and that you have a better day.

11. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Any of ya'll at Sara lee's in Storm Lake, IA?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.