Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TruckermanD

TruckermanD Light Load Member

Feb 5, 2011
    Baltimore MD
    Dose Central Do Hair Follicle testing?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 1badz28

1badz28 Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    if you gotta ask that question then you most likely have something to hide and you don't need to be driving a truck.

4. TruckermanD

TruckermanD Light Load Member

Feb 5, 2011
    Baltimore MD
    Well I don't have nothing to hide I used to smoke weed. I don't know and I can pass a urine Test but I know its in my hair.

5. TruckersaurusRex

TruckersaurusRex Light Load Member

Jun 30, 2011
    Do any CR drivers go deep into Florida at all? I'm talking like the Tampa area. I was hired out of Michigan but I'd like to be able to use home time every now and then to visit relatives in the Tampa area if I'm able to do so.

6. 1badz28

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    ive personally been to winter haven, orlando, miami, and belle meade and as far as i know they do take stuff into the tampa area. a lot gpes into fl but a lot does not come out which makes for a hard time at getting you back out. seems like every time i went in there i was sent to miami to haul flowers back out

7. 1badz28

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    dont waste your time or money going to any truck driving school untill you know 100% that you are clean because they will find out if you are dirty. and then its all over with. no trucking career for you.

8. TruckersaurusRex

TruckersaurusRex Light Load Member

Jun 30, 2011
    The miles you drive from leaving home to picking up the load going out, do you get paid for those?

9. 1badz28

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    its been a year and a half since i drove for them and i don't remember. i want to say yes but i honestly cant remember sorry... hopefully someone else would know. time to chime in on this one celtic wolf..

10. road runner 9630

road runner 9630 Light Load Member

Jan 9, 2010
    It all depends on how your dm and how they do the empty move. Some times yes. Sometimes its from your previous 99. The miles from del to home are never paid.

11. River_Runner

River_Runner Light Load Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Mohave Valley, AZ
    In the two years I was with them I made it to Miami once and Arcadia twice. I don't recall sitting too long before getting a load out. I had three or four other loads that took me along I-10. I sat longer with those.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.