Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjranch

jjranch Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Shelbyville, TN
    I don't have to Imagine you are not the only one that has an extraordinary woman. Jess is the best. She does things for me that no ordinary woman does and i would be absolutely lost without her i am truly blessed and a very lucky man. When she is out with me she even does the qualcomm messages, makes breakfast writes down routes and load info she is an absolutely amazing woman.

JJRanch.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. CowboyJJ

CowboyJJ Light Load Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Elk Grove, CA
    it must just take one very special amazing woman to be with one of us truckers, that or we are all just the luckiest guys out there.

4. Brickman81

Brickman81 Medium Load Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    8 kids, you two have been very busy!:biggrin_2551:

Mine does the same for me & I have the same outlook. I real could care less about what happens with myself, but I want to give her everything she needs & I'm bound & determined to do it.

I'm getting around to firing mine, he sucks so bad.

Oh, I didn't know she was from the land down under. Good luck on selling the house, I know the housing market isn't the best right now.

No mine's the best... SO THERE!:biggrin_25525:

Neither, they are just plain crazy to put up with our crap.

5. CowboyJJ

Jan 20, 2009
    Elk Grove, CA
    WOW brickman wow yeah we are all lucky but MINES THE BEST LOL oh well lets just say there all amazing and be happy that they are.

6. Brickman81

Jan 24, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Almost forgot, I'm on my best run in about 2 months. Left Spokane yesterday & headed to some small east Pennsylvania town, so all I know is that I should be back for home time on Feb. 13th. Don't know if I will be able to get past there sooner or not.

7. 1badz28

1badz28 Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    hey jj ranch i got every thing taken care of today. i'm flying back to atlanta thurs morn. spend time with the family and the dogs over the weekend then i'm flying back in to slc on tues night. and be able to get on the truck when you get done with class wend. got everything o.ked with Ron Johnson so you wont have to go back east. give me a call and i'll fill you in on the details. i also was told today by Ron that no prostars for l/o's in the begining maybe later on and they really do have no trucks for the o/o dept right now.

8. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    My Hats of to you LadyElite, dealing with the kids by yourself for 2 months :yes2557: I would be a nutcase.

But your Hubby will be home in a few days for a few and then it starts all over again......the getting used to them being gone.

I am lucky I can just shut my store for a few and go out in the truck with John.

9. Brickman81

Jan 24, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    ####, I know that they couldn't have talked that many drivers into going L/O. I wonder what the deal is...

(Me thinks Central is running a little low on cash, but thats just me)

10. Brickman81

Jan 24, 2008
    Las Vegas, NV
    Also CowboyJJ you are only about an hours drive from our Stockton drop yard. You shouldn't have any problems getting loads from home. We have a lot of stuff that comes out of & goes into the Sacramento/Stockton area.

Its on Navy Dr. just off of CA. 4 west bound. Take 4 from the 99 to I-5, take the CA. 4 west exit. Make a right on Navy Dr. & its about half mile down on your right. We share it a flatbed company & a few others.

11. CowboyJJ

Jan 20, 2009
    Elk Grove, CA
    yeah its about 40 miles from home and will be really easy for me to go from there to home and back to the yard so i love that factor

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.