Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bullet888

bullet888 Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Salt Lake city,UT
    They prolly won't kick him out. They will make him run solo and not give him any students is my guess.
    Good luck to both of you! Remember to pack at hat when you come to Utah. It is supposed to be getting near 100 degrees this weekend and the sun will take it's toll.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Yogi4

Yogi4 Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Carmichaels, Pa
    Thanks for the info bullet. I've been watching a post from techkatie?? She's giving a day by day training update from a student point of view. Very informative and helpful.
    I hope things work out for ya bullet.

4. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Your right!! But they should kick him of the training program!!

Was he a L/O or Company Driver??????

5. bullet888

Jun 2, 2009
    Salt Lake city,UT
    L/O. He's been driving for about 12 yrs. I guess. They might kick him out of the training program. He has had 4 students(including myself) and not one of them has made it to upgrade. I think they will also look at that.
    Yogi, I also posted my day to day as a student. It's a ways back in this thread now. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

6. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Well that should tell the training Department somethin!:biggrin_25511:

7. jjranch

jjranch Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Shelbyville, TN
    Nope traffic doesn't bother me. Going to anaheim.

8. bullet888

Jun 2, 2009
    Salt Lake city,UT
    I am thinking and hoping it will tell them something. I should have gone right up to the training dept. and asked for a new trainer when he told me about his last students. Again, "live and learn".

9. bullet888

Jun 2, 2009
    Salt Lake city,UT
    It doesn't really bother me either but I was just amazed at the volume of traffic. That and it doesn't seem to stop no matter what time of day it is.

10. Panhandle flash

Panhandle flash Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Oklahoma City
    Ya know, having a bad trainer does make things a bit harder when your out there by yourself but....you can still recover and go on and make a go of things. Speaking from personal experience here. Once you've graduated to being a solo driver and your out there on your own, thats when the fun and learning really begins.

One thing to remember about being a new driver, don't be afraid to ask questions!!!!!! There a lots of old timers out there that are more than willing to pass their experience on and take great delight in doing so.

11. jjranch

jjranch Road Train Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Shelbyville, TN
    Well we got the hammer down for commiefornia and i was just informed about 2 hrs ago that they need the load before the appt time. Oh joy at least i have a preset and it to is going to be a tight one. that is whenever walmart gives us the info But i so do love a challenge. Just wish the truck could go faster. JJranch

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.