Central Refrigerated Truck Stop

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jjranch, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    (Rolls eyes) Boys and there Toys!!

Bullet Did you ask Central about completing your training with a different trainer? Its only been a week so they should let you.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Yogi4

Yogi4 Bobtail Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Carmichaels, Pa
    Stepanick: "What are you doing?"
    Howard: "Whiskey... it thins out the mix. Gives us another 50 RPMS!"
    -->>from Down Periscope with Kelsey Grammer when they needed everything they could get from those diesel engines.

But you probably shouldn't do that with your diesel engine jjranch. lol.

4. jess-juju

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Please don't give him any ideas!! :biggrin_25525:

5. youngblood24

youngblood24 Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Colorado Springs CO
    what kind of miles are other company drivers getting right now. I was getting 1500 to 1800 and now im down to about 1300 a week. all i get is 300-400 mile loads with 2-3 days to complete

6. jess-juju

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Miles are sucking all over the board right now!!

Only advice I can give is get your load there early and then call the receiver and see if they will take it early!

7. newtruckerwidow

newtruckerwidow Heavy Load Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    1BAD UPDATE:Well he is finally rolling where he is heading I have no idea. I just called to see what is going on all I got for an answer is "I'll call you back I got a load and I'm getting the f out of here before anyone changes their mind again. Gotta go see ya!" So I guess he will call me back a little later. Just glad to know he is on the road again. Maybe this is really gonna happen now!

BULLET, Way to go for going to talk to them. Are you going to get back with another trainer or just keep ways parted?

OCSAR, Good luck with school keep us posted on your adventure in front of you. Everyone is different and I for one love to see how everyone handles it and makes out.

8. youngblood24

youngblood24 Light Load Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Colorado Springs CO
    even if i do deliver early i sit waiting to get a load just as long as it would take if i deliverd on time! I could flip burgers and be home for this ammount of money.
    sorry if im complaining i just need to vent.

9. bullet888

bullet888 Light Load Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Salt Lake city,UT
    Jess & newwidow, I did not ask about another trainer. I do have 30 days supposedly. I am kind of undecided at the moment on what to do. I did have an interview yesterday and I am wondering about that.
    Youngblood, it's ok to vent. I feel for you. I know miles are down everywhere and I am taking that into consideration on whether or not I should go back.

10. Troll Man 46

Troll Man 46 Bobtail Member

Feb 13, 2009
    OR
    Hey folks, a new guy here just graduated last Saturday (07/11/09) My mind have been spinning around out off control lately applying for different kinds of companies out there. I just need an advice which one you think suites me in the mean time. I mean, new guy, no OTR experience, and have one speeding ticket in pass 3yrs. Any companies out there you might want to suggest I'll take it. Thanks and ride safe...!

Vale

11. jess-juju

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Yeah it sucks right now!!

Some guys you talk to are getting a lot of miles.....So they say!!:biggrin_25511:

Most of the Guys I talk to on a regular basis are getting OK miles, but take into account these guys are Lease ops and the miles are better for them when they are training.

JJ ran 6 weeks Solo and was averaging 2700-3200 a week, 1bad who is a company driver was being shafted not as bad as you are by the sounds of it!

Vent all you want on here sheesh sometimes it even makes me feel better after a good Biotch!

Hi Troll man, read all the bad company threads and see which ones have the most pages, then run from them!

Then give the ones with the least amount of complaints a call!

Good luck looking!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.