Central Refrigeration Service, Inc. - West Valley, Ut.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by earthbrown, May 27, 2006.

1. smadronia

smadronia Heavy Load Member

May 26, 2007
    Oregon
    Was the last post about Central really from March? Am I missing a thread? What's everyone up to?

I've had a horrible year. Started out getting robbed at gunpoint (I posted about it before), and last week, we had 2 pallets tip over and I managed to throw up all over the inside of the truck. The week before that I had an owl go through my window. Not my year.

So, across the qualcomm there have been a bunch of messages about safety. Anyone heard anything about the accident they were associated with? I heard about it tonight, from a friend. the vidoe they have is something else. Everyone been careful out there.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jess-juju

jess-juju Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2008
    Shelbyville TN
    Everyone posts on the Central truck stop thread now.

4. TruckingStud

TruckingStud Bobtail Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Riverside, CA
    Hey all I am in the truck with my trainer right now and I love it. I am excited to go out and work solo for central. Any advice from n e one? Check out my blog I got a full blog about my trip day by day lemme know what u think about it!

5. trucker900

trucker900 Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Is this a new Central thread or a old one? Like having another one.

6. 1badz28

1badz28 Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    this is the old, old, old one no body ever comes here anymore we all put it out in the pasture to die

trucker900 Thanks this.
  7. CAGEtrucker

CAGEtrucker Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Somewhere, AZ
    Central has many it appears more negative coming out. Any GOOD new postings for a newbie to read?

8. 1badz28

1badz28 Road Train Member

Dec 7, 2008
    savannah georgia
    no no good postings

9. CAGEtrucker

CAGEtrucker Road Train Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Somewhere, AZ
    I have 3 companies at the top of my list right now all 3 have pros and cons but more PROS.

10. smadronia

smadronia Heavy Load Member

May 26, 2007
    Oregon
    Well, you can always browse the most recent 20 pages of the other thread, and see if there's anything in there. Don't have to read it all, just check the last week's posts for people asking questions, and keep an eye out for the responses further down.

11. trucker900

trucker900 Light Load Member

Jan 14, 2010
    What do you want to know? I have been running really good lately, thats because freight is up... But a driver has to plan for the times when freight is low... the lowest is usually after christmas, but there has been other times... right now I am back averaging 3000 miles a week. I had four presets on me last week, and I am loving it. Miles are good right now, but you have to prepare for down times, even those times have upset me at times, but i usually come down to earth and do what i do best. unfortunately you have to play politics in this business sometimes. :biggrin_2559:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.