Central States Manufacturing....click for more info
Come drive for the nation’s largest and only 100% employee-owned producer of metal roofing, building components, & packages! Top 25% of drivers earned an average of $91,000 in 2021!
As a driver for Central States, you can expect good pay, excellent equipment and home weekends and most week nights with family. We carefully schedule routes so there is less down time and more road time earning income. By joining the Central States fleet, you’ll become an employee owner and the face of a company you can be proud of to our customers.
Central States is an ESOP. That means each one of our employees is an owner of the company, and receives a percentage of their earnings in stock. It’s like a company-sponsored retirement plan that allows all of our employees to share in the wealth and success of the company.
With good pay, great benefits, and more time at home, you’ll find it pays to build your future with us.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% Employee Owned - ESOP
- Top 25% of drivers earned an average of $91,000 in 2021
- Home on weekends and most weekday nights
- Flatbed trailers with conestoga covers
- Faith Based
- Open Book Management
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Benefits - Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Monthly Bonus
- Referral Program
- Pet Policy
- Paid Vacation
- Delivery Pay, Jobsite Pay, Moffett pay
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Entry Level and Apprentice Driver Training
- Free satellite radio in all trucks
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age
- Applicant must have 0 moving violations for the previous 12 months
- Applicant must have 2 or fewer non-moving violations for the previous 2 years
- Applicant must be able to comply with all Driver Qualification Regulations in part 391.1 to 391.71 of the Federal Motor Carrier Regulation Handbook
Central States Manufacturing -- AL, AR, IN, KY, MO, NC, PA, SC, SD, TX
To piggyback off GreyWolf's query, I am a recent CDL A graduate student living in Nothern Virginia. Would you be able to expand upon which locations are taking on newly minted CDL A graduates for your training program? Also, are there opportunities for regional or OTR i.e. home weekly or bi-weekly? I am not interested in local or home daily positions. FWIW >> I will move in the immediate future to either FL, GA, NV, SD, TN, or TX. Thank you for your time.
Thanks for the response and link to the ad. There's not much info about your employer on the web other than their website. I have applied to their location in Pennsy and will see if my application gets a bite. As a newly minted CDL A graduate, I'm looking outside the box for a potential employer than vice sucked into working for one of the 'usual suspects' that in some form or fashion has ties to most trucking schools. Thanks for posting this advertisement and for taking the time to respond to my query. FWIW >> too bad their website doesn't specify starting pay for new hires nor elaborate on their training program. They seem like a pretty good outfit to work for.
Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
- File size:
- 17.8 KB
Reason for edit: Added image