CFI Driver's What's Your 20? (2017 edition)

Discussion in 'CFI' started by Keeker, Jul 26, 2017.

1. subseaguru

subseaguru Medium Load Member

Sep 6, 2015
    Waco, Tx
    waco to dallas, dallas to laredo. gotta call to set up for a nice long load. maybe something to the northwest.

RoadRooster Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cerberus XVI

Cerberus XVI Heavy Load Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Texas
    Dead head Santa teTere in the AM. And then to Waco. Can't wait! Tired of looking at NM.

RoadRooster Thanks this.
  4. Ultratowel

Ultratowel Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2017
    Lol I’m right behind you. In San ontonio for the day since my trainers family is here he’s spending some time with them since we are only 21/2 hours from laredo

RoadRooster Thanks this.
  5. RoadRooster

RoadRooster Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Fort Myers, Florida
    Flying J in Ardmore Oklahoma... Delivering in st.joe tomorrow, picking up in st.joe tomorrow, and going right back to Laredo... Can't complain about the miles, 2,000 miles since tueTues, should get one more dispatch on this week's check.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Cerberus XVI Thanks this.
  6. RoadRooster

May 10, 2015
    Fort Myers, Florida
    I'm picturing an old school rocker doing a song about driving in Texas..."Can't drive 35"

Sammy Hagar would probably do it...

7. Ultratowel

Ultratowel Road Train Member

Jul 7, 2017
    I’m gonna be short miles this weeke because my trainer wanted to stay the whole day in San Antonio to spend a day with his family :( only drove about 150-200 miles today

8. Cerberus XVI

Sep 4, 2017
    Texas
    Could be worse..my wife just got rolling today after her trainer took 4 days off at home..safe to say she and I are not happy at all

RoadRooster Thanks this.
  9. Cerberus XVI

Sep 4, 2017
    Texas
    And to top that off she dropped my wife off at a hotel 30mins from the town she was actually staying in. Finisher told her that she would take my wife to Walmart for groceries before dropping her off. That didn't happen of course so we had to pay to have groceries delivered. Then today after sitting in the hotel for 4 days her finisher informs my wife that she needs to get on a bus and get dropped off at some place so her finishers friend could pick her up there.. so yeah it could be much worse lol

RoadRooster Thanks this.
  10. RoadRooster

May 10, 2015
    Fort Myers, Florida
    I can see why mama is pissed...tell her not to let the rudeness get in the way of learning...it will be over soon.

11. Cerberus XVI

Sep 4, 2017
    Texas
    That's all I keep telling her. Ride it out. Just another week or so left. I just have about 1000 miles left and I'll be going to Joplin for upgrade. Not sure how far behind my wife is, ill ask tonight.

Stopped in El Reno for the night with our TSC load that due tomorrow morning

RoadRooster Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.