Champion Truck Lines, LLC - Tulsa

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by oltexasboy, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donald Smith

Donald Smith Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2015

Unfortunately No one knows how bad it is at those companies that were created by the SOLE member. Now there are new players in the game. The newest suckers are so unaware of the constant scandalous acts that continuously go on. The value of human life versus MONEY.... a word that is shoved down every drivers throat and employee throat until the life is sucked out of them... NO LIE. With all that being said, I know for fact that a class action that has been submitted to OOIDA. I also know that for the hard work that was put into building the Champion by a hand full of dedicated people they were tossed out like old pairs of shoes. Two of the finest women I know lost their job. A SOLE CALLED DOT compliance officer, a snake that doesn't like to wear shoes and behaves like a fool assed unprofessional. The New CFO is every bit as scandalous as the SOLE member himself. Drivers and employees are promised a good living and then worked to death until finally lawsuits are filed. In addition to attending the grand-opening orientation.... Well let's just say walls echo secrets. Hook'em and book'em, that sole member morphs every time crap flies his way... And anybody that helps him grow his scandalous businesses after knowing how they treat their drivers deserves to eat crap. Trucks are abandoned regularly and fool ### new drivers go pick them up. There are real reason why drivers abandon the trucks.... There is a reason that OSHA shows up unannounced .... There is a reason.. Believe me. There are real reasons why drivers are filing law suite for non payment...... If you find your self in the snares of these companies find away out... If not soon you will be suck clean dry. Drivers and employees rotate through that business like flowing water. Give it three months... They will all be replaced too. Either that it burnt to the quick. Be wise....BBB..... CHAMBER OF COMMERCE....OOIDA....
    Take care of you self CHAMPION & CANYON WILL NOT....
    FOSTER FRAC DID THE SAME THING!!!!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015

Unfortunately No one knows how bad it is at those companies that were created by the SOLE member. Now there are new players in the game. The newest suckers are so unaware of the constant scandalous acts that continuously go on. The value of human life versus MONEY.... a word that is shoved down every drivers throat and employee throat until the life is sucked out of them... NO LIE. With all that being said, I know for fact that a class action that has been submitted to OOIDA. I also know that for the hard work that was put into building the Champion by a hand full of dedicated people they were tossed out like old pairs of shoes. Two of the finest women I know lost their job. A SOLE CALLED DOT compliance officer, a snake that doesn't like to wear shoes and behaves like a fool assed unprofessional. The New CFO is every bit as scandalous as the SOLE member himself. Drivers and employees are promised a good living and then worked to death until finally lawsuits are filed. In addition to attending the grand-opening orientation.... Well let's just say walls echo secrets. Hook'em and book'em, that sole member morphs every time crap flies his way... And anybody that helps him grow his scandalous businesses after knowing how they treat their drivers deserves to eat crap. Trucks are abandoned regularly and fool ### new drivers go pick them up. There are real reason why drivers abandon the trucks.... There is a reason that OSHA shows up unannounced .... There is a reason.. Believe me. There are real reasons why drivers are filing law suite for non payment...... If you find your self in the snares of these companies find away out... If not soon you will be suck clean dry. Drivers and employees rotate through that business like flowing water. Give it three months... They will all be replaced too. Either that it burnt to the quick. Be wise....BBB..... CHAMBER OF COMMERCE....OOIDA....
    Take care of you self CHAMPION & CANYON WILL NOT....
    FOSTER FRAC DID THE SAME THING!!!!!!!

4. Big Lee

Big Lee Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Looks like someone lost their job lol lol.

Let's be clear, we are champion drivers and proud to be one. If you have any question about how we ride and make good $ just ask. We have a lot of friends that drive for champion and they r happy two.

5. Big Lee

Big Lee Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Champion is good. Take the good with the bad and drive. We make money. That's it!

6. Big Lee

Big Lee Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    It's about time someone tells it how it is. We are lease purchase. We watch our fuel and take the good loads with the bad ones and our checks are averaging 1700-2200. That's good considering we are paying a payment. The losers are driving 80mph we drive 68. We buy fuel in the sweet spots and ride lke we should. WE WILL RETIRE HERE!

7. Big Lee

Big Lee Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    We make money like a crack head selling TV's. lol.

8. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015

From what I hear several people loose/quit their jobs regularly... Like I said ....people flow through that company like running water. I don't need to ask those of you who lie... I've been told on more than one occasion by several drivers. And when I attended one of the BIG "Orientations" that seem to happen regularly, "WEEKLY" And I still see posts on facebook recruiting. I was met out side by a driver that showed me on paper what had happened to him. Needless to say, I tipped my hat, turned my boots, and walked away. Yeah,,its clear. Puppets and boot lickers! Liars and Snakes! That's why I had to check it out all on my own. You'd be surprised what a man can learn by just hanging around for a week with nothing to do but watch, listen and learn, abandoned trucks, non payment of settlements, vengeance has no mercy on wrong doers .... And you laugh. Whose boots are you licking BIG LEE? When your tongue dries out from all that boot lick'n you might well be heading to the court house too.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  9. Big Lee

Big Lee Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    You must me the toothless troll that got fired! The toothless troll that can't spell and miss spelled our contract. No wonder you are mad at the world. Look in the mirror. Your life must be testable and dark.

Anyway we make money haters are losers and winners make money. I have seen champion cut out the losers and keep the winners. We are happy and proud to be apart of the next big thing.

10. Big Lee

Big Lee Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    Champions face book is full of happy drivers this forum is a joke it must have all the rejects that aren't driving right now. I unload at 6am. Good night. I Like making $ not drama.

11. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015
    Yep,,,its a boot licker alright... Don't know anything about any contracts b'cuz I wasn't fool assed enough to sign one. Also didn't know that toothless troll got fired. Interesting.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.