Champion Truck Lines, LLC - Tulsa

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by oltexasboy, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donald Smith

Donald Smith Bobtail Member

Oct 20, 2015
    gonzalez6389 said:

I tried to add to the thread on Foster Frac but it has been closed and there is so much more that has to be said about these people...according to the thread, they left many drivers high and dry when they moved from texas to tulsa ok....well now they call themselves "Champion Truck Lines and they are doing it again...I know this because they fooled me too...I left my job at SRT( southern refrigerated) after talking to "Ashley" on the phone...she kept saying that I better get in asap because they were booked in training for the next month....and looking at their website and seeing all those former black and chrome Petes from TMC, ...well I fell for it....mostly because she (at the behest of her bosses) said that all the truck's cat15 engines had been overhauled...at $70,000 I thought was a pretty good deal...so i rolled to the SRT yard and turned in the truck, rented a car, put all my stuff in it and rolled to Tulsa on Thursday last week....that night i got a motel room for my wife and myself...next morning I met the people there and the trucks and was sorely.....I mean sadly ....disappointed.
    The people in the office were nice...I asked for Ashley...waited... and a Punk Rock, clowned faced... girl comes up and introduces herself as Ashely....I'll make it short....they had one truck on a dirty yard( not the one on the website) and the batteries were dead...no mattress in it dirty on the inside...talked to Jennifer from so called "safety" and stated my issues...Then a Chubby, red faced kid by the name of Brandon F calls me in to an office and if front of everyone, tells me that maybe this company is not for me....after I quit my job and eventually ended up spending over $300...to get there....what a joke....no overhauls....all trucks broke down...drivers there say that 9 drivers turned in there keys in one week...all the stuff they said over the phone was false....ended up spending 3 days in the truck until Sunday of this week...so dissapointed and heartbroken....idled the truck on the first day as per Sammy to charge the batteries....next day asked if we could get some fuel and the Chubby kid said that it would have to come from me because I idled the truck the day before....batteries kept dying out every half hour....just horrible man....rented another car on Sunday night*spent another $300...rolled to Austin TX ...interviewed for a new job on Monday morning with a company called FSTI....chemicals....Pays .63/ mile $5000 bonus as company driver....waiting on background check and training is 3 weeks long...pays $200 a day during training...will start next week if everything goes well.......This was definitely a Blessing in Disguise.....unfortunate for the people at that God forsaken Yard at Champion....AS SAID ON ORIGINAL FOSTER FRAC THREAD.....DRIVERS BEWARE!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015
    Bruce and Linda said:
    Beware of this company out of Tulsa Oklahoma. They are inducting drivers with a 450 dollar weekly lease purchase, and they 4 to 6 months later, they change your contract and start deduction 975 dollars a week. Yes you will be out a lot of money. Also if you try and return the truck and you are a thousand miles from home, they will strand you. This company also goes by the name of Foster Frac
    B

Bruce, Linda...I lost money with these folks...can you help me?

gonzalez6389, Oct 11, 2015

gonzalez6389 Thanks this.
  4. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015
    I hope for your sake that, with all this negative hype, they dont file bankrupt again and take the truck away...no matter what contract you signed....

gonzalez6389, Oct 10, 2015

5. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015
    XXXXXXX XXXXXX is nothing but a crook and snake. He will do nothing short of selling his soul to #### someone over. He had about 40 drivers hauling in south Texas for Sanchez oil and gas. For 15 days. And it was nothing but a big cluster ****. When the wells were done he had everyone bring trucks to the yard. Everyone was supposed to be payed on the 23rd of February by direct deposit. But only a few ever received any of their money and the ones that did get payed their checks were short $700. And all the pay came way of wire transfer from XXXXXXX personal bank. He or his snake XXXXXXX wouldn't return calls for two days. And when they finally responded. They blamed the pay on Megan their secretary. And after owing every driver almost $5000 each they had the nerve to call drivers asking them to pull reefer loads to Washington and back. And I put a call into John Christner who they are pulling reefer loads for and filled them in on his ways of ****ing everyone. And for the two drivers who took the loads to Washington I would make them pay you before you went cause don't expect to get paid when you get back. If any of his drivers I haven't contacted already want to get involved with the class action lawsuit that will be filed in court on 03/02/15 plz reply to this post. The more complainants we have the better chance we have at hanging these crooks.

ezmoney, Feb 25, 2015

frac daddy likes this.

6. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015
    "They blamed the pay on Megan their secretary." they blamed the secretary the first time ... Now they blame the toothless troll....HAHA-HAHA! Someone has to be the fall guy... GAL!

7. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015
    Beware of this company, we signed a contract with them and it went well at first, then they changed the lease agreement without our signatures and started taking over double what the lease was, We also heard they where paying people with bad checks. We had money missing most of the time. and it took over two weeks most of the time to recover it. When we tried to return their truck they tried to strand us in Utah. We ended up having to find our own load to the house.

Bruce and Linda, Oct 8, 2015

8. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015
    Will lie, cheat, and steal their way to get what benefits Sxxxxx and Bxxxxxx, and then leave the rest of their employees hangin out to dry when they pack up ship and run for the hills. Have double digit DOT numbers and company names since inception in approximately 99/00.

See Foster Frac, LLC for most recent information on how they have screwed their employees. They just changed their name in April to Champion and have never and will never follow DOT Regs if it cost money out of their pockets.

You will regret ever doing business or working with or for them.

You have been fair warned!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    Reason for edit: last name removed
    Travelingman287, May 6, 2015

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  9. tony garrett

tony garrett Bobtail Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Look... Whoever you are, I'm sorry for whatever happened to you with this company. I really am. But there are some of is who really enjoy working there. And doing what you are doing, yeah I get it.. But you are also causing issues for the people who are trying to make a living. This is america, u have freedom of speech, so you have the right to say what you wanna say.. But I also have the same right. So I wish to use it right now. Shut the hell up!!!! If you want to wine about you problems , the is a store that will sell u some cheez and crackers. They go great with wine. Just get over it and move on. You had a bad experience. But #####in about it is stupid. Not everybody has issues with champion. People make mistakes, if we didn't, we wouldn't n human. Like I said before. All of this complaining and child like whining is getting kind of old. I wish you the best in future endeavors and hope u have a better experience with it next job. But from what i have seen u might not of been champion material. It could of happened to anyone.

10. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015
    ????????????????????

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  11. Donald Smith

Oct 20, 2015

I'm riddled with what the hell you are talking about???? It seems that there might be a spec of guilty conscious... I never worked for that trap and will never work there! I seen and heard too much. As for all the "positive" posts on FB... Everyone knows that its rigged internally. Any bad posts that go up are blocked immediately. You should watch it a little closer that's how I found out about the class action petition. You must be a Boot Licker too. And looking back on any of my post ... I don't see where I've had any conversations with you.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.