Christian Company Bull

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by uncletommy, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Hello StallionMarine,
    I will share this story with U and all that read this post.
    Way back in the day of the Roman Empire when it was at its heigth of big money , big c.e.o.'s and then the very, very poor folks (housing , food, benefits<medical,etc.>) were struggling to leave and hide outside the city of Rome and get to higher ground , far away , groups of caravans were traveling in the nite and when they came upon strangers , the leader of the caravans would do the following:

Take there finger and draw a line into the sand. The other leader would also draw a line into the sand.

When the two lines met, the object was the "Fish".

I think thats cool.So this way you know you are traveling in good company. Kind of like today isn't it .:biggrin_25519:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. HOLDYOURGROUND

HOLDYOURGROUND Light Load Member

Mar 14, 2008
    Hwy, USA
    christians/republicans = DUPED... The real deals dont talk it but walk it!

4. JTode

JTode Bobtail Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Winnipeg, MB
    I just laughed so hard I nearly had to take a shower.

5. RunninIron

RunninIron Bobtail Member

Mar 8, 2008
    Missoula, MT
    Reading all the posts on Christianity on here, does not explain Christianity, but what it more defined as religion. Religion is man trying to make God fit into a nice little box so those in charge can make sure everyone is following the rules that they have decided we all need to follow. ie how you dress to go to church, how you should tithe any thing else that would make them feel as though they are large and in charge. If anyone has read the bible at anytime they would see that Jesus called these people a "Brood of vipers". So most people that claim that they are "Christians" will be here dealt with come the return of our Lord and Master.

6. GrumpyDad

GrumpyDad Light Load Member

Mar 8, 2008
    Ohio
    "UncleTommy" I believe you can take your drivers license and social card to your local State Patrol Post and for a few bucks they can run an MVR and a DAC report. I know we used to do this back in the early 80's so I'm not sure if they still do it that way or not. If you try this please let me know if they still do it as I have people asking the same thing quite often. Thanx and I hope this helps. Also as you become more experienced in this business you'll learn not to believe anything your told and only half of what you see.

7. Kind_Heart

Kind_Heart Bobtail Member

Jul 14, 2007
    Lakeland, FL
    I drive for Covenant, just went over a year dedicated. If I can't pick up without "doctoring" my logs I confirm my dispatch as "NO". Either then they give the load to an OTR that is in the area, or ask me when it can be done legally and they inform the customer. The important thing with Covenant is correct ETA's and PTA's. I have been commended because if I tell them when I CAN do it, that is when it is done. I've never gotten a service failure, I know that you only get fired from Covenant for 2 reasons. 1. 3 Service Failures or 2. one of the big 5 (Rear ender, roll over, construction zone accident, DUI/DWI, or too many tickets)

Every Company has it's problems, some more then others, but then you get used to them, or trade them for another set of problems.

Redcoat wife Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.