Citizens Against Legal and Moral Abuse, Inc.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by JRC, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    Ladies and Gentlemen, we are all here to help one another, and personal attacks and insults are highly frowned upon. Please, let's do try to refrain from attacking and/or insulting one another, or this thread will be closed to further comment.

Baack and Mastertech Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JRC

JRC Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Dade City, Florida
    Panhandlepat, you are right. How many people remember what they did 35 years ago? My husband has never had to think about it since. He paid for what he did and never did it again. He is the most wonderful person I have ever had the pleasure to share my life with. He is not deceitful in any way, whatsoever. Just because he did something stupid 35 years ago, doesn't mean he is distrustworthy. He realized how stupid it was and never did it again. For Celadon to use it against him after all these years, it's absolutely shocking. He worked for McKesson Drugs for five years, delivering high value loads to pharmacies and worked over the road for other companies that never had an issue come up like that so you can imagine how surprising it was for that to be used against him now.

Celadon thinks a person has to be perfect and no one is. I personally feel that a driver would be doing himself an injustice if he goes to work for Celadon because if a driver does something wrong at Celadon in any way, they will fire him just because they can. No one can predict if they will have an accident and be charged with it so your job would not be secure at Celadon as they will not except anything a driver has to say.

4. panhandlepat

panhandlepat Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2007
    we ALL pay "supid tax" at one point or another in our life.
    BUT, with the economy the way it is, these Co's have ALOT more leeway in choosing drivers. i would personally blame it on the economic situation than Celadon in "the grand scheme of things"
    LEGALLY they CAN do the "falsification of app" thing doesn't make it RIGHT, but it IS what it IS unfortunately

GuysLady Thanks this.
  5. GuysLady

GuysLady Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jun 20, 2007
    The eye of the storm....
    I pay stupid tax every time I go to the dentist... Fell and broke tooth 28 years ago... still gives me issues, even after 4 root canal repairs.

6. Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2007
    PO Dunk Idaho
    Sounds like Celedon is related to Covenant, preach to be christians but treat drivers like heathens. go figure, I to wish something could be done to stop this stupid behavior of trucking companies putting false info on a drivers dac.

7. JRC

JRC Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Dade City, Florida
    If Celadon follows through with their threat and puts something that happened to my husband 35 years ago on the DAC, I will be posting it all over the Internet on every message board I can find. If they do that, it will show how rotten, vindictive and malicious they are. I will not only post it, but I will upload that portion of the DAC to show everyone how rotten Celadon really is. If they do that, the only reason they would do that is to stop him from getting another truck driving job. How rotten is that? It's not the economy, it's Celadon! No company should have that right to destroy a driver's career because they want to do it for their own vindictive reasons. Remember drivers, if Celadon does it to my husband over something that happened 35 years ago, they will do it to you if they ever get the chance to. All you have to do is to unknowingly tick them off and they will be out to get even with you no matter what you say to them. My husband wasn't even hired yet and they said they would put it on his DAC report. After threatening my husband of putting it on his DAC and then arguing with me about it, the recruiter said he might be able t o keep it off his DAC. Might? Now we have to wonder if they will follow through with it. Imagine if you are working for them what will happen then if you should tick them off for any reason. Believe me, they will destroy your career because they are vindictive and mean and will do it just because they can.

doubledragon5 Thanks this.
  8. JRC

JRC Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Dade City, Florida
    Peanut Butter, thanks for your reply. What happened to my husband 35 years ago was his fault, however, for Celadon to threaten to put that on my husband's DAC report after that many years only sholws how vindictive Celadon really is. Since they are this vindictive, they would do it to every driver out their if for some reason the driver ticks them off. You have to be perfect to work for them or they will destroy your career. The recruiter said if the driver is charged with anything, they will disclose it on his DAC report. Well, no one is perfect and being able to destroy a driver's career like that is just not right at all.

9. JRC

JRC Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Dade City, Florida
    Panhandlepat, I really appreciate your comments. I would like to say that it does not help any driver when you make excuses why trucking companies put things on driver's DAC reports. The economy is no excuse for ruining a driver's career. It's Celadon and their vindictiveness, not the economy. You are doing all drivers an injustice if you stick up for trucking companies that try to ruin the career of drivers. I hope this didn't offend you but we need to stop this type of abuse from happening and condoning or making up excuses why a company wants to end a driver's career will only hurt the situation.

10. JRC

JRC Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Dade City, Florida
    Peanut Butter, something can be done about companies putting things on driver's DAC reports. We just all have to stand together and refuse to accept it anymore. It's been going on for a long time because we have all sat back and took it, well it's about time we stop sitting by and letting these companies get away with this without fighting back. Whether it's true or not, putting something on the DAC to stop other companies from hiring dirvers is not right. These companies are able to destroy a driver's career for their own vindicitive reasons and they should not be able to get away with this. I also feel that DAC should be held accountable as well since they are so willingly putting information on DAC reports to end a driver's career. Just because a company pays DAC to put it on the reports does not justify putting it on the report in the first place. If I am not mistaken, truth is not a defense for vindictiveness when it comes to a lawsuit. If a company wants to end the career of a driver, then they should have to pay money out for damages for putting something on his DAC wheither it's true or not. Remember, the only reason these companies put it on the DAC in the first place is for vindictive reasons, otherwise, why would they want to end someone's career just like that? It's mean, vicious, and downright dispicable for companies to be able to ruin a driver's career for their own personal gain to harm drivers. We do not have to accept this!

11. aecs8251

aecs8251 Bobtail Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Mi
    35 years ago holy ######,, was it a feloney??? has to be,, most states drop off everything after 10 years???

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.