Colorado to Crack down on Truckers

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by striker, May 18, 2019.

1. striker

striker Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Denver, Co
    We knew this was coming, they claim it was planned, and the massive recent wreck had nothing to do with it, but the amount of teeth gnashing, yelling and screaming has lead to this. In one day, they stopped 98 trucks and issued 50 citation. Wake up ladies and gents.

Colorado State Patrol enforcement campaign focuses on truckers

jethro712 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    Reason #412 why not to go to Colorado

4. pmdriver

pmdriver Road Train Member

Nov 14, 2017
    The CDOT had the balls to ask me what I thought about them building more lanes, I told them enforcement on all drivers including cars and cops, My fault

5. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Road Train Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Colorado
  6. Bakerman

Bakerman Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Survivors of the people that were killed are probably asking “ where was the highway patrol a month ago?”

Maybe those people would still be alive if they took enforcement as serious then as they are now.

I’m guessing somebody got them a butt chewing

7. speedyk

speedyk Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2015
    The funny thing is that they do nothing about the madhouse of dispensary-enhanced drivers in 4 wheelers. Mayhem and they're sitting in the median chatting. For trucks they should be looking at plates from flatland states... like ahem Texas

8. pmdriver

Nov 14, 2017
    Point the troopers at I-25, that is getting ridiculous, they really should have built that super slab they were talking about years ago and just bypass all them cities unless you really have to go there.

jethro712, bentstrider83 and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  9. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

ANY state could build roads out of pure gold bullion if they would use the highway patrol for anything other than JUST speeding. But the VIPs (and EVERYONE in a car/SUV is a VIP) all talk and text daily while driving and only the left lane is a suitable conference room for VIPs making important decisions like which Disney video to watch or "just what does Carol think she is doing by saying that to me?" Car people elect the lawmakers, who are car people, and the problem is ALWAYS with the outsider, ALWAYS.

10. pmdriver

Nov 14, 2017
    At least the pot heads are paranoid and scared, look at all the booze infused festivals they have in all the mountain towns and then Denver and the magic mushrooms.

tscottme and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  11. pmdriver

Nov 14, 2017
    My state has been invaded, they are all lunatics now. And it is time for all the vacationers to hit, seems like it is legal to stop in middle of road to get a picture of that wildlife.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.