Commercial Insurance for Small Trucks

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Miroh, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Miroh

Miroh Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Hey all! I posted before with general questions revolving around hot shotting in general but insurance wasn't touched on too much. Now, before anyone says there are post about this topic, I have looked. There are a lot of threads in several forums and I was unable to narrow it down to this forum in with the advanced search sadly. It may be because I am on my phone but who knows.

I think this would be a very good topic to stick or add to the "So you want to hot-shot" First post. Why here? Because some commercial insurance companies don't cover smaller trucks I found out. I would like one stop for users to be able to go to for insurance in their field....and this is Hotshot. I also understand that insurance is different by state and by company.

I would like to hear about who people use and phone numbers to contact. Hearing your experiences would be great no matter if it's a simple request for a certificate of insurance or a big claim. What is your premium for how much experience you have?

Share your knowledge please. Not only would I benefit from it but I am sure many other drivers would too!

P.S. If this gets enough attention maybe this can be stickied and I can edit this post with insurance companies in the regions?

2. Miroh

Miroh Bobtail Member

Oct 3, 2018
  3. MAGA1

MAGA1 Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2018
    Prices will differ for every circumstance.

New MC & ok driving record $$$$$$
    New MC & good record. $$$$
    MC over two years and good record $$

• Draft saved Draft deleted