Companies compared for LP, OO and company drivers?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by GoCubsGo, Jul 6, 2017.

1. scythe08

scythe08 Road Train Member

Mar 19, 2007
    Portland, Or
    There used to be a website that had ALOT of trucking companies listed on it and it was very in depth. I spent some time earlier looking for it and couldn't find it. Still looking.
    Trucking had been in a weird flux this whole year and I think after elogs are forced in December all hell is going to break loose for several months as companies (like mine) wait until the last minute to become compliant and then have to learn how to run legal compliant on the fly. My company has already admitted that the drivers are going to lose runs. We have low pay, but run lots of miles. Now they are going to have to raise their pay to make up the difference or they lose drivers.

The next year is going to be pretty amazing. It will be interesting to see what our profession looks like when the dust clears

GoCubsGo Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GoCubsGo

GoCubsGo Bobtail Member

Jul 3, 2017
    No kidding. I've got a good company job but can't take off more than a week at a time. Main reason I'm looking for otr options so I can spend my last decade or two taking more time off to travel and see the world before I die.

I'm very cautious and curious about the things you mentioned above. Next year along with the Trump admin and congressional circus could be a game changer on many levels.

scythe08 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.