Companies mandate COVID vaccine?

Discussion in 'Driver Health' started by RyanEAS, Oct 9, 2021.

1. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    I have never tried to make any choices for anyone. As I've said repeatedly, I am pro choice. I don't have a problem with this mandate because in my opinion, I think it's more helpful overall. All I've said and maintained is that I understand why businesses are going that route. I understand why the president is going this route. I couldn't care less if you or anyone else got the jab. Many of you are on the same wavelength on here. I get it. It's cool. I'm only having a conversation and sharing my thoughts. You don't like em. Having a conversation beats the hell out of tearing down differing opinions, like many of you do, or constantly complain about what's going on, like many of you also do. You see these mandates as making choices for others, and I see this as a step forward to combat what has been devastating to everything and everyone. I'm sorry you dislike my stance brother.

truckdriver31 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    How can you say it doesn't work when you've never even taken the shot?

truckdriver31 Thanks this.
  4. nredfor88

nredfor88 Road Train Member

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    You can’t support both mandates and choice. One or the other choose.

9Franko9 and drvrtech77 Thank this.
  5. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    NO! You don't get to do that! Your comment is offensive to me! You can't go on about being pro-choice then go on supporting people that are forcing these jabs on others! You are trying to ride both positions using one to justify the other! You are either pro-choice or you are not! To be pro-choice on this issue YOU CAN NOT be supporting this BS! I see right through you on this! In all honesty, I would quit while you are ahead because you WILL LOSE this argument!

6. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    Seems to me you're not really pro choice. But pro choices you decide on. You say you understand the mandate to save lives. But facts show that to be a straw man argument. Since we know that abortion takes a life 100% of the time. But not getting the vaccines. Has a less than 1% chance.

This is not an anti abortion push. Too much to get into on that. But to point out the hole in your position.

7. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Why can't I? Don't I have the freedom to understand both sides?

8. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    It ain't that black and white man. It's one thing to mandate a vaccine to save lives, especiallyas it has been so devastating to everything, then it's another thing to ban abortions for instance. I find the latter to be more so government overreach.....what you all have to understand is that I take my personal feelings out of things and look at it objectively. They actually tried to make it so everyone could choose, and hopefully do whats right. So what were these businesses and leaders supposed to do?

9. bryan21384

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Abortion to me is more the government overreach. How can you tell someone to have a baby they can't afford? Then get mad when they need government assistance? I can't understand it. An abortion doesn't overcrowd hospitals, destroy businesses, and slow the world down. Now I've gotten multiple women pregnant in my life. It's no way in hell I'd suggest an abortion. That's me personally. That don't mean I can't have an understanding to other people. Many of you simply refuse to even try to understand others. That's where I am with it. It's only understanding. I don't have to like it, but I can understand it. That's all.

10. nredfor88

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    They are contradictory. You say you support choice but then also say that mandates to corner those that don’t agree with out out of working and participating in society. You and your kind will not prevail.

11. nredfor88

Sep 26, 2019
    USA
    You are bizarre. Here you talk about overreach, but sticking a substance in the bodies of those that don’t want it is fine. You are confused as well.

9Franko9 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.