Companies that respect a Sabbath Trucker

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by twinkyahu, Jan 8, 2014.

1. SCrouse

SCrouse Bobtail Member

Sep 5, 2021
    I'm not a trucker, but was looking to invest in a Sabbath-keeping company. I've appreciated the respect in most of the comments for those that are in harmony with Yahweh, our Creator's week. For the record: we do not need to do commerce on the seventh day (starting Friday evening), but we do need to cease from it. Bless y'all.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    Morehouse in omaha works with sabbath drivers and have a good friend here that observes it .

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. Wandadenise824

Wandadenise824 Bobtail Member

Apr 7, 2022

6. Wandadenise824

Wandadenise824 Bobtail Member

Apr 7, 2022
    I am a sabbath keeper. I've had my Class A since early February but I drove articulated motor coaches for two major transit agencies for 20 years. I'm having a problem with finding a co driver that is okay with sabbath.

7. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    @Pilgrim87 is looking for the same.

8. kranky1

kranky1 Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    You need to make up a new list China. Hunt up the chillys that serve the Kosher market. When I had chillys one worked exclusively for a trader in Toronto. That truck went wide open but for Sabbath. There is a little niche there.

Chinatown Thanks this.
  9. RBP-SlingShot

RBP-SlingShot Bobtail Member

Sep 14, 2020
    I was raised SDA and your in the wrong business if you want to follow the Sabbath teachings of the SDA. Trucking is not for you.

10. DRTDEVL

DRTDEVL Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Austin, MN
    There are many regional positions that can pretty much guarantee being home for the sabbath. Just make sure the recruiter knows going in and especially that your dispatcher knows. Practicing your religion should never be a barrier to employment.

11. Eric4Yeshua1337

Eric4Yeshua1337 Light Load Member

Apr 21, 2020
    I will say that a LTL/local gig most likely will have positions where you will be home before the Shabbat starts and then you don't go back to work until Monday. If you want OTR work with dispatch on delivering something that will allow you to park your rig at the start of Shabbat and don't start back up again until after Shabbat ends.

• Truckers Report Jobs