Company being sued ?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by CgJr54, Sep 3, 2019.

1. TankerP

TankerP Road Train Member

Oct 1, 2010
    Holding the steering wheel
    Get yourself a dashcam and go on with your life.

Makeajump, CgJr54 and Midwest Trucker Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. wis bang

wis bang Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Levittown, PA
    Best fake claim was from the Chicago area. Trooper calls with the license number of a Owner Oerator's KW saying the lady reported our driver was asleep, of something, 'bumped' into the rear of her Geo Prism...twice before they got away...

I told the tropper I had owned 2 Gep Prisms and if a KW rolled into my rear at speed it would have driven right over top...you had better look into this a little better.

never heard another word.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  4. kylefitzy

kylefitzy Road Train Member

Aug 12, 2007
    Kansas city,Mo
    I feel like we’re not getting the whole story. Did they run into him or is he phrasing it that way so he doesn’t have to take responsibility for his actions. Both are very possible in today’s society.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  5. wis bang

wis bang Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Levittown, PA
    You never know.

NJ Troopers are supposed to be well trained. Stop and go traffic comjing off the Turnpike. Ayto alongside pulled ahead of our stopped truck and stopped...

Traffic moved and we discovered her auto.

She loudly protests to the trooper...I WAS STOPPED.....andt he dummy couldn't figure out she was totally UNSEEN fromthe drivers seat of our rig.....

you never know.

6. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    HAHAHAHAHA.

No longer we write proper English, we write to avoid a decision being made on responsibility.

My button lies on the lawyers who sue regardless of statuary defenses. So I counter sue and takes care of that for a while until the next idiot sues. (Financial realm) I am a absolute church mouse but when lawyers tromp down the word Statuary as in set in stone by law I take great pleasure in having them served with paperwork consisting of two pages. One court required boiler plate and two pay me and my lawyer for bothering the court with such a summary and frivilous suit.

7. CgJr54

CgJr54 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Hi Kyle. I am the OP. Why would I ? I am a simple man who likes to keep things simple !!

8. CgJr54

CgJr54 Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2014
    Embellish

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.