Company Sponsored Training

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by Streak, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Streak

Streak Bobtail Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Westminster, CO
    That's where I'm headed Jo. Have a A, but only did for about 50 thou 7 rs ago. All my miles in the bus industry. Almost made the mistake of CRE. But got a good deal from the Pumkin.And everyone I dealt with in the 3 days of back and forth and questions on the phone where answered. And never got that oh you'll find that out when you get there. Anytime the person didn't know the answer, i was put on hold till the got if for me. And I got my offer put in writing and it seems like they been very upfront. I been in transportation for 20+ and the bus is somewhat the same with the complainers and whiners. You come to work with agreat additude and enjoy what you are doing and be professional and you will excel in the toughest places. I went from driving to dispatch to running ht ewhole maint. dpt. with my last company in 7 yrs time. So as in anything it's your additude and what you put into it. I would say check out Schnieder and I'll keep you posted I head out to CA on the 23th.
    Keep it safe

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.