Company w/12 weeks pd vacation, $1400/wkly

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by tractor967, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tractor967

tractor967 Bobtail Member

Feb 21, 2019
    Now that I have your attention, hello, my name is Bud. I am a 55y/o white male looking for a co-driver to start at a company that offers 12 weeks paid vacation a year at $1400 a week and a minimum of $1400 a week while on the road. You must have hazmat and tanker endorsments and the ability to get your TWIC within 90 days. Must have a clean criminal background, 2 years experience with a good driving record.

More about me, I am an Army veteran, former police officer, married, and a smoker, I live in Florida. I believe in having fun while earning a living so a good sense of humor and willingness to have fun is a must. I have been a trainer but haven't lost the curiosity to learn something new. More about you, you hate rap music, are between the ages of 25 and 62, have no problem driving at any hour of the day or night, live in Northeast Florida or Southeast Georgia so we can maximize our time off. I don't care if you are male or female as long as you are honest, hard working and fun! Send me a message and let's start a new adventure and make some great money!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rollinew

Rollinew Guest

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.