CONVOY...my limited experience & observations

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Scooter Jones, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Midwest Trucker

Midwest Trucker Road Train Member

Aug 31, 2018
    That’s what’s wrong with automatic decisions or lack of human involvement. Your right, they will end up screwing themselves in the long term. Tech companies don’t understand how this industry works.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bigbyrc

bigbyrc Light Load Member

Nov 27, 2017
    I agree, but these people are idiots today and thick skilled!!!
    I just did a load trying to get paid for it, a freaking Miami run and there was a wreck so had to take another route to bring them their trailer back..
    Hour late and the yard has trains delivering intermodal trailers and so I'm sitting there a block away from their gate waiting for the train to move, so I bugged their ##### in accounting 3 time's today, cause I need to pay my insurance company and they're all laudy daidy with ####in paying us, talking about an error in their app, I don't give a #### about that, your app has nothing to do with you sending me my money!!!
    So I think I will change from their quick pay BULL#### to factoring Company so I can get my money sent to my bank the same day, #### these idiots with no concern about paying Carrier's for loads fast enough, #### them, bunch of rep's millennials dumb as Rock's!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2019
    Reason for edit: Profanity
    KB3MMX Thanks this.
  4. Oscar the KW

Oscar the KW Going Tarpless

May 19, 2011
    If you run your business properly this wouldn’t be that big of an issue.

crossroads50, p608 and KB3MMX Thank this.
  5. Freddy57

Freddy57 Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Mount Vernon, MO
    It looks like I'm going to have to file a claim against Convoy's bond. Non payment issue...never had any trouble before but then again, I haven't hauled many loads for them. I wonder if their venture capital is running out and their having trouble paying their bills?

6. 062

062 Road Train Member

Oct 20, 2013
    I did a load for them last week and they paid in two days. I had to call them the day after delivery because the app said a page was missing. They said they would call back, but never did and they paid the next day.
    What are they saying the problem is?

7. 86scotty

86scotty Road Train Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Appalachia
  8. SteveScott

SteveScott Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2015
    Is this related to the same problem you were having in August with the Walmart load or is this a different one?

9. Freddy57

Nov 29, 2013
    Mount Vernon, MO
    So far, talking to them has ended in nothing but frustration. Yep, it's saying missing pages. They have proof of delivery, so if they want to continue this any further, I'm going to their bonding company for payment. I'm running out of patience dealing with people that don't seem to understand plain english.

062 Thanks this.
  10. Freddy57

Nov 29, 2013
    Mount Vernon, MO
    This is a different one, they finally made paid that one after I told them I was filing against their bond. I've had it with these losers though...not doing anything more with them.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.